Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Provisional Character Cust…

Dex-chan lover
Crim you better get used to gettin' dressed up by Freya. This is but the first of many.

Dex-chan lover
-Oh wait. I was more looking at the facial markings and plasticy looking hair but...the character legit has a robotic torso and legs. Missed that completely. What a weird fantasy place to have both beastmen, vampires, elves and robots lol.

Gnomes, we saw one with the PvP group earlier (the infared sight person)

Name's Lycoris, a girl.

As of latest RAW she's under impression that Crim's a women-killing PKer (basically slander piece by the PKer Crim group killed before)

Her 'quirk' is that she's basically a sniper. She's got insane accuracy when she's calm, but the moment something get close she panick hard and can friendly fire even.

Dex-chan lover
I thought for sure it was gonna be the cowboy dude from before for their ranged, but this works too

CAST Gunner hehhehahahaha. She's got an S tier design. Ball joints, translucent torso, and solid hair parts. Truly the best.

Reminds me of the first good castiel parts we got in NGS,

N2O

Dex-chan lover
We finally got to see Crim's underwear and it's just boy shorts. Now that she's wearing actual panties we'll never get to see them again.
It was not possible to stand civilly in union against such violent injustice. It was a bridge too far, and all that is left is to pray against the thunder as we let release the hounds of war.

(I'm not sure why I went all WW2-style here but wow I'm kind of proud of myself for how that one turned out)

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Gasp! Freya so bold! 😳

Dex-chan lover
That last page... is Leon literally just a male Au Ra Xaela...

Dex-chan lover
I was worried this was a shit MMO and didn't have a transmog/glam system.

Aggregator gang
Pretty sure the town is named 'Nebel' not 'Navel'. It's introduced as the fog-shrouded town, and Nebel means 'fog'.

Users who are viewing this thread