Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - If it cannot break out of …

Dex-chan lover
the chapter name. a common trans meme is describing your past our questioning self as an egg, and breaking open like a rebirth. goes along with the quite letteral concept of second puberty, where taking hrt cause the body to go under essentially puberty again.
oh god i forgor abt chapter's name XD baka moment. sankyu.

abt the joke, yeah yeah, i know, since im also trans

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We also know something happened to Crim when she(he?) was young ( I don’t remember the chapter I think she bit someone) which traumatized her and make her hate blood.

Her transformation to a boy “Kou” could be a reaction to this accident and a way to protect her mental state and cope without remembering what’s happened at this moment and before.
The problem with this is it was Freya/Hijiri that Crim/Kou bit, so if that was the initial trigger to transform into "Kou" then I feel the twins would remember that their friend all of a sudden completely changed form, since from another chapter Freya clearly remembers that incident as well and doesn't hold it against Crim.

Aggregator gang
hmmmm countdown maybe prepare another invasions or dimentions like shield hero XD

Supporter
The problem with this is it was Freya/Hijiri that Crim/Kou bit, so if that was the initial trigger to transform into "Kou" then I feel the twins would remember that their friend all of a sudden completely changed form, since from another chapter Freya clearly remembers that incident as well and doesn't hold it against Crim.
So I am not into he theory that kou was a girl at the start but if they where when the bite happen they where youg, and the body difference are not really there
I mean we all did read a lot of manga where a friend of the MC look/act like a boy but end up being reveal as a girl in high school or some shit like that

Dex-chan lover
So I am not into he theory that kou was a girl at the start but if they where when the bite happen they where youg, and the body difference are not really there
I mean we all did read a lot of manga where a friend of the MC look/act like a boy but end up being reveal as a girl in high school or some shit like that
They didnt really look that young in the flashback, not young enough to have hazy memories It looked like only a couple years ago. They were probably like 10/11? or so and the dad and Hijiri was already calling Crim "Kou/Kou-kun" in the scene. Its in ch5 for reference.

I think they would know if their friend was male or female at that age, who they probably classmates with, then all of a sudden changed sex after biting one of them.

Contributor
Is “labbing out” that well known? Without inverted commas the not results on Google are Urban Dictionary and Reddit (and adding inverted commas mostly brings up YouTube)

Dex-chan lover
Right so complete guesswork based on evidence known. The goddess of another world sent Crim's mom to Crim's father's world to seek out help. The father developed the plan to help and that was to make a vr game that will connect to the other world and will eventually reach the point where the goddess stops being able to keep the game framework (respawning etc.) and will give the top players a choice to go there for real as isekai hero summons.

Finish catching up with web novel and check the manga again especially this chapter what goddess doing I can see underworld world tree in back goddess or i say Lucifer. damn i hope to see more in manga form.

Dex-chan lover
They're talking about the race weaknesses when it seems like Crim has been able to walk around in the sunlight just fine. It feels like they just completely forgot about that.

Users who are viewing this thread