Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Wall

What chapter does it happen in? And is the translated version on novelupdates the web novel or light novel?

It's the web novel. The light novel doesn't have much changes from the light novel, and only has one volume printed which adapts to around chapter 17 of the web novel (right before hinagiku is introduced). The spoilered event occurs around chapter 89. There are currently 644 chapters written, so there's a lot of stuff after that.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. What kind of zombies are there for them to be erotic. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
She just REALLY distrusts crim so much over a newspaper, that girl is just so gullible man.
I feel so bad for crim, he just wants to be nice and that girl just hates him over some fake news. lmao

image.png
that girl is downright paranoid...
also, why do put so much faith in newspaper forum?

Dex-chan lover
Roper gives me top vibes. It's always bottoms that behaves like they want to be tops

Dex-chan lover
Author write a little girl that do her realy best to open to people and get over her issue, but the reaction people are is to bash her for every single thing she do...
As always it's impressive how ignorant people are about kid who are asocial and have social anxiety. i mean, how idiot do you need to be to say something along the line of "lol she have anxiety? she's stupid, she can just stop."

It's funny realy, because that's literaly the reason these kid are like this. People, thinking of themself as better than everyone else, who just trashtalk a young girl just because she dont act in a way they like...
Like... seriously, the people in the coms of all the chapter of this arc are literaly showing why asocial kids have such a hard time overcoming their fear.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's less that she's gullible and more that she's very anxious and puts up walls to keep people out. The newspaper thing is just her excuse to avoid Crim

Dex-chan lover
Author write a little girl that do her realy best to open to people and get over her issue, but the reaction people are is to bash her for every single thing she do...

Is it though?

She tried to apply on a guild with members similar with her age, but refrained in doing so, because she was too anxious.

She then being scouted and invited by a guild because of her performance, but she declined it, also because of the same reason.

She then tried to do a quest solo, but somehow got paired by Crim, in which she barely does something throughout the quests, and acted like a shitty brat.

Imagine if that Roper guy stay silent instead of slapping her face with cold hard truth about her shitty attitude, she's definitely still going to be the same person until the very end, and nothing will changed.

Hell, she's still denying all the stuffs that Roper said, instead of introspecting her self, which clearly shown how bad her attitude is.

As always it's impressive how ignorant people are about kid who are asocial and have social anxiety. i mean, how idiot do you need to be to say something along the line of "lol she have anxiety? she's stupid, she can just stop."

Because that's what happened IRL, simple as that.

Like, you clearly never met someone who have a tendency for being an anti-social playing a game, where they rarely talk to others, but they still plays the game normally, and they communicate using other means, like pinging or using chat wheels.

But this girl? lol, she's a half-baked character at best, IMHO, where she's WAAAAY to talkative for an anti-social gamer, and she clearly can't work as a team, which begs the question about how she could perform well during guild matches.

What makes me kinda sad is that the author chooses Roper, a literal bystander, as the person who knocks some sense into the girl's head instead of Crim, while Crim himself were portrayed as the suuuuper patient player that doesn't mind grouping with a literal burden.

It's funny realy, because that's literaly the reason these kid are like this. People, thinking of themself as better than everyone else, who just trashtalk a young girl just because she dont act in a way they like...
Like... seriously, the people in the coms of all the chapter of this arc are literaly showing why asocial kids have such a hard time overcoming their fear.
Again, you, nor the author, NEVER met a real anti-social gamers in a real game, hence you're just basing it all from assumptions.

Besides, the girl herself were the one who thinks that she's right, while others were wrong, which makes her a literal selfish cocky brat.

Stop simping into shit, half-baked characters like her, because we can definitely get much better one, instead of accepting everything like a blind fool.

Dex-chan lover
Asking for a discussion on Roper and Raijin when we all know its Roper and there's nothing left to discuss

Immaculate Play

Dex-chan lover
She tried to apply on a guild with members similar with her age, but refrained in doing so, because she was too anxious.
She then being scouted and invited by a guild because of her performance, but she declined it, also because of the same reason.
Because social anxiety cose fear, the bigger the anxiety the bigger the fear. So yeah she didn't reply and walk back when she find the courage to do it.
It's not something she have control over, that's why it's called a fear.

She then tried to do a quest solo, but somehow got paired by Crim, in which she barely does something throughout the quests, and acted like a shitty brat.
She didn't act like a shitty brat. The worst she did was to be on guard and then push the MC back when they fell. That's nothing realy special, she is in a quest in an unknow dungeon with someone she dont know when she expected to be do a solo quest, all of this in a game with open pvp and full loot...
Even the most extrovert player would be on guard if he is not a total retard. She is in a position where she could lost her stuff with a simple backstab...
Hell, she's still denying all the stuffs that Roper said, instead of introspecting her self, which clearly shown how bad her attitude is.
There isn't a single isntance of her denying any of what he said... She is a kid and it wazs shown at the start of this arc that she was aware that she had to change...

Like, you clearly never met someone who have a tendency for being an anti-social playing a game, where they rarely talk to others, but they still plays the game normally, and they communicate using other means, like pinging or using chat wheels.
I was like this when i was a teen and i know a few people who had it at least as bad at this loli, so i know realy well how it is. You say that she dont comunicate? She literaly spend her time talking with Mc... There are multiple chapter of her talking with MC and playing totaly normaly when there are things to do related to the quest...
while Crim himself were portrayed as the suuuuper patient player that doesn't mind grouping with a literal burden.
MC's not "patient" since there is nothing to be patient... loli is literaly acting wary, nothing else. She do her job fine as shown in the entire arc, the only moment she stopped was when the two dude came. And it's quite obvious that a little girl with anxiety would have a hard time talking to grown up.

Because that's what happened IRL, simple as that.
That's not how it work at all... This kind of fear either need the help of someone you're close with IRL or a huge number of year and hard work. Social anxiety is near inpossible to "cure" alone, like any other kind of mental issue.

which makes her a literal selfish cocky brat.
The entire start of this arc is author showing her and how she act, and he literaly showed that she knew that she was the issue...
I'm starting to wonder, do you only look at the image? you know that the text is not decoration and is here to be read...

Again, you, nor the author, NEVER met a real anti-social gamers in a real game, hence you're just basing it all from assumptions.
The moment you said that yes people can just stop being asocial, as if it requiered no effort, proved that you are the one not understanding what he is talking about.

Ascocial people in MMO barely every join goup, and when they do they never use voice but Lycoris did, jus this prove that she try to open up.
When MC asked her to join she ended up giving in. The near totality of asocial people will not give any care about you asking, they will do their life and not care, because the vast majority of people who are asocial and play online game are old enouth to not even care anymore about tring and get over their issue.
To top it all, in a full online pvp game someone like this would never join someone they dont know when this persone have a rumor about being a pk. Asocial people are even more warry than other in this kind of game, because they play solo and they know other could just try to bait them in a trap laid by a group.

Stop simping into shit
Did you feel hurt when i said that people who insulted an asocial kid were retarded? Cose it sure feel like this reading this, after all, the only thing i did was point out the idiocy of people like you telling someone "lol just stop feeling any fear".
The funniest is that i'm sure ou felt smart writing it...

Aggregator gang
The fuck kinda name is "roper" dude

Dont forget that this still just a regular ass videogame
So her being this terrified of dying makes absolutely no sense
I swear every VR game manga has this problem where people act way too serious and they arent even larping
Have you ever played Assetto Corsa in VR and physically recoiled when you hit a virtual wall?

Dex-chan lover
Have you ever played Assetto Corsa in VR and physically recoiled when you hit a virtual wall?
Yeah that happens maybe twice my dude
After weeks of playing a game where things try to punch your face you stop caring

Users who are viewing this thread