Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Wall

Dex-chan lover
She just REALLY distrusts crim so much over a newspaper, that girl is just so gullible man.
I feel so bad for crim, he just wants to be nice and that girl just hates him over some fake news. lmao

image.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The quiet and calm one like Roper is always seme. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck kinda name is "roper" dude
She just REALLY distrusts crim so much over a newspaper, that girl is just so gullible man.
I feel so bad for crim, he just wants to be nice and that girl just hates him over some fake news. lmao
Dont forget that this still just a regular ass videogame
So her being this terrified of dying makes absolutely no sense
I swear every VR game manga has this problem where people act way too serious and they arent even larping

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the theme for this dungeon is the split thingy like those from the vending machine and poster, kinda like two side of the same coin stuff idk

Dex-chan lover
Dont forget that this still just a regular ass videogame
So her being this terrified of dying makes absolutely no sense
I swear every VR game manga has this problem where people act way too serious and they arent even larping
Well, it's probably disbelief or scared as hell of him? I don't know, it's literally a co-op quest, her being afraid of crim currently is just making that situation worse for herself in every way. Though maybe that's due to it being vr lol

Also, I thought she read about crim from a newspaper about getting "Stuff stolen" because of PKing, I think that's the main reason of her being scared currently about him.

The roper dude was right about her making a wall for around herself tho.

Dex-chan lover
Roper's got a point, I wouldn't wanna play with somebody like that either tbh. I'd make like one or two attempts to be friendly and move on.

I kinda feel bad for Crim here, s/he's trying so hard to be nice and Lycoris is just being a shit.

Supporter
Erotically tempting zombies are bursting out!!
:lol: author know their stuff

joke aside VR is already a trip for your little brain when you are in it so full dive can be even more of a trip and remember Lycoris is a anxiety ball with trust issue, if you have that, well VR chat are not you are gonna be awkward as it get and probably run way to many scenario in your head, without even wating to do it
Anxiety can be worse that some realise :meguuusad: (fun fact you can have that and be an extrovert lol fun combination :kek:)

Users who are viewing this thread