Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - intouchables

Fed-Kun's army
I can't wait for ch 55!
sad to tell you they are still doing this in chapter 55, the Raws are the exact same length sadly. I now translating is a lot of work as well but yeah... the raws are not that far ahead compared to it even if it is 11 chapters ahead. That should tell you something T-T

Fed-Kun's army
No way!? It's an area change!!
This is where the next phase starts!!

No way!? It's an area change!!
This is where the next phase starts!!
10 thousand years later "NO WAY!? IT IS YET AGAIN ANOTHER AREA CHANGE!!" XD JK, does not actually go on for that long but you can tell how annoying this is XD

Those pesky bossfight in shadow fight 2 i guess :3
Funny area change (changing into a question)

Dex-chan lover
Bro this has been going on for like half the series, it isnt even some hugely important plot point its just a quest. Can we please move on already.

Fed-Kun's army
does anyone know where I could find the actual novel of this if possible. I can only find it in japanese and I am not THAT fluent in japanese to be able to read it. Although I do have knowledge and a translator so.... hmmmmm...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I did Exdeath savage as a blind prog on ff14, I don't think there was a single mechanic on the second phase that I didn't die to.

Fed-Kun's army
For me the most surprising second phase was the Guardian Ape in Sekiro. I died the first time I did that since I stopped paying attention because I wanted to celebrate my victory.

Fed-Kun's army
Do you mean the translated one?
Try searching on novelupdate
I just looked something up and found something and I AM SUPER HAPPY kjsdhfkjsdfh >////< the manga is coming so slowly and it is a headache trying to manually translate as I read, especially as I am not fluent enough without Furigana there to help me read.

Aggregator gang
Bro this has been going on for like half the series, it isnt even some hugely important plot point its just a quest. Can we please move on already.
Some of the manga plot decisions have been so strange, like this one. Maybe someone is really a big fan of Lycoris, because they entirely rewrote/manufactured her opening backstory and quest. In the novel it's like a one or two chapter interlude for her.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you

Edit: the power of friendship triumphs once again :win:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean this is just like what happened with the PK arc, I think we just have to accept that this manga will take its time with each arc. It's a manga about people playing an MMO, and that's what we're getting.
Imo it feels worse because we're only getting 2 chapters a month, if you binge read it then it won't be as bad.
Some of the manga plot decisions have been so strange, like this one. Maybe someone is really a big fan of Lycoris, because they entirely rewrote/manufactured her opening backstory and quest. In the novel it's like a one or two chapter interlude for her.
Are you basing that on the WN? Because that differs greatly from this manga, which is most likely adapted from the LN version, which itself likely contains a ton of changes.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
yeah I am finding that out omfg... So far her story seems more about her herself and less about DUO, Why did they fully shounenfy it more than it was already. They even skipped a few key lines/prologue bits. Some of The changes so far are good for mystery parts like we are part of her perspective, but so far I am enjoying the novel way WAY more and I barely even touched it. XD

Users who are viewing this thread