Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - BREAKING THE GIRL

Aggregator gang
still strange how in the novel this entire scene still has not happened and licoris was introduced very early on. Plus in the raw manga the way the weapons were introduced to crim were different to how it happened in the Novel, of course there are still similarities, but besides the name and how the MC interacts, it could be seen as similar to different stories, in my opinion.
well besides this comment I made, I think this will be one of the last times I comment on forum posts on manga...

Double-page supporter
I dont really get why people on this series seem to openly be hostile to MC with just unconfirmed rumors. I get that theyll be on guard but flat out believing and be blatantly hostile/suspicious of MC sure is something...
well i guess i cant really complain much since it does happen in real life, especially in the internet, hope this arc is nearing its end since its been like 10+ chapters already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
"Breaking the Girl"
Well, that's a chapter name. Although we've already seen a girl lose her legs, so I suppose it's not that far off.

First I thought of a monorail. Then I saw the scale.

Those eyes look so far apart... Some mirrors inside those goggles?

And some more panic. Was a while since last time she engaged in that.

They're sure having a calm discussion, well, mostly, considering their speedy situation.

The chapter name lied to me, i want compensation
Well, camera girl got a bit mentally broken. Not enough, though.

I dont really get why people on this series seem to openly be hostile to MC with just unconfirmed rumors. I get that theyll be on guard but flat out believing and be blatantly hostile/suspicious of MC sure is something...
Characters are quite often unreasonably hostile when it serves the plot.

Dex-chan lover
boating is fun, just make sure you don’t fall off.
i once did so, skipped like a rock 4 times, the water hit my nuts every time, and then almost drowned.
still fun tho

"Breaking the Girl"
I've wondered about some of these chapter titles, but I think I may actually get this reference:

Hmm... A song about a souring relationship between two people - one of them a girl "soft but estranged", "the girl left alone" - brought together and now falling apart? I wonder if that could possibly have any meaning in relation to the current story arc... :thonk:

Twisting and turning, your feelings are burning
You're breaking the girl
(She meant you no harm)

AND of course, applied to this context it would be framing Crim and Lycoris as lovers, in the midst of an arc which is already somewhat yuri-coded between those two...

Or maybe I'm overthinking this and assuming too much about the likelihood of RHCP references outside of The Guy She Was Interested In Wasn't a Guy at All...

Dex-chan lover
If this ever gets adapted to an anime and it gets the same level of animation as Shangri-La Frontier, this boss sequence will be even better than the Wezaemon fight. Everything about the design of this thing is amazing, and the dynamic between the characters is making it even better

Dex-chan lover
still strange how in the novel this entire scene still has not happened and licoris was introduced very early on. Plus in the raw manga the way the weapons were introduced to crim were different to how it happened in the Novel, of course there are still similarities, but besides the name and how the MC interacts, it could be seen as similar to different stories, in my opinion.
I was just about to ask, I've noticed the Novel and the Manga are very different in some aspects, I legit spent a good hour trying to figure out why I couldn't find this fight in the novel, I ended up just jumping into the 3rd arc of the novel with not context (Kind of, it still follows the whole guild battle tournament in the end of it all), So should I just take the Manga and the Novel to be 2 different story iterations that follow the same plot?

Because tbh, when you look at the finer details of the story (I'm not caught up on the novel because using Google Translate, ChatGPT... Etc. was too much of a pain in the ass so I stopped after a certain point) but I've noticed the way the characters act are very distinct, especially the MC with a fricking Idol and personality act going on.

Aggregator gang
I was just about to ask, I've noticed the Novel and the Manga are very different in some aspects, I legit spent a good hour trying to figure out why I couldn't find this fight in the novel, I ended up just jumping into the 3rd arc of the novel with not context (Kind of, it still follows the whole guild battle tournament in the end of it all), So should I just take the Manga and the Novel to be 2 different story iterations that follow the same plot?

Because tbh, when you look at the finer details of the story (I'm not caught up on the novel because using Google Translate, ChatGPT... Etc. was too much of a pain in the ass so I stopped after a certain point) but I've noticed the way the characters act are very distinct, especially the MC with a fricking Idol and personality act going on.
I feel they are trying to focus on fights and add scenes that the novel "lacked" (although I personally believe it did not lack it. The MC still has a similar personality, but I feel she is slightly different in the novel. Like how in the novel
The fight to get the Kokonoe, however you spell that katana skill XD, is entirely skipped as it isn't necessarily important to know. In the manga I think they added that fight into it in order to add context to how Crim already knew that skill and the fight before Hinagiku (fox girl, forgot the exact spelling) got it in the novel way later. The beginning of the stories match up fairly well as well, just a few order of operation changes. Crim doesn't meet up with Frey or Freya until getting to the starting city, and how she didn't fight the knight after teleporting to the central hub either. Plus so far the dungeon we are in is mentioned at one point, but they do not explore it in the novel as of yet for where I am at, Plus the Pkers being entirely rewriten as well. Some of it is not bad but just I personally feel it is better in the novel. Plus the main IRL story of Crim and her body seems more of an afterthought towards most of the fighting in the series. At the point I am at rn in the raws, it seems they have a nice balance between both with the major fights being more tournament/raid bosses, which I personally enjoy most about it. I use DeepL for translating chapters line after line, separating bigger paragraphs as well. IT IS NOT PERFECT, and is quite tedius, but I enjoy it. I am currently learning japanese (been for about 5 years on and off, but currently back at full force in learning grammar and vocab. I am even making my own flashcards and quizzing myself) which helps in correcting the errors DeepL has. I just personally rather consider the WN different from the manga at this point. I will still follow both. Plus I caught up in the manga so when a new chapter releases in shounen jump magazine I can read it for free on the official website (in japanese only). The most recent chapter is always payed for but then after that there are like 4 or so chapters that are free, then the middle chapters are payed for, then the beginning chapters are also free. XD

Last edited:
Camera girl doesn't have a gun, that's a camera. Also, Lycoris was panicking because she was getting exposed for tipping off the camera girl, not because Crim's name was mentioned.
Only after your comment I noticed it is in reality an old camera and not a very tecnological gun lol

nEMEiB4.jpeg
88ef5a1d7984e5bde3d894fab8583828.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I feel they are trying to focus on fights and add scenes that the novel "lacked" (although I personally believe it did not lack it. The MC still has a similar personality, but I feel she is slightly different in the novel. Like how in the novel
The fight to get the Kokonoe, however you spell that katana skill XD, is entirely skipped as it isn't necessarily important to know. In the manga I think they added that fight into it in order to add context to how Crim already knew that skill and the fight before Hinagiku (fox girl, forgot the exact spelling) got it in the novel way later. The beginning of the stories match up fairly well as well, just a few order of operation changes. Crim doesn't meet up with Frey or Freya until getting to the starting city, and how she didn't fight the knight after teleporting to the central hub either. Plus so far the dungeon we are in is mentioned at one point, but they do not explore it in the novel as of yet for where I am at, Plus the Pkers being entirely rewriten as well. Some of it is not bad but just I personally feel it is better in the novel. Plus the main IRL story of Crim and her body seems more of an afterthought towards most of the fighting in the series. At the point I am at rn in the raws, it seems they have a nice balance between both with the major fights being more tournament/raid bosses, which I personally enjoy most about it. I use DeepL for translating chapters line after line, separating bigger paragraphs as well. IT IS NOT PERFECT, and is quite tedius, but I enjoy it. I am currently learning japanese (been for about 5 years on and off, but currently back at full force in learning grammar and vocab. I am even making my own flashcards and quizzing myself) which helps in correcting the errors DeepL has. I just personally rather consider the WN different from the manga at this point. I will still follow both. Plus I caught up in the manga so when a new chapter releases in shounen jump magazine I can read it for free on the official website (in japanese only). The most recent chapter is always payed for but then after that there are like 4 or so chapters that are free, then the middle chapters are payed for, then the beginning chapters are also free. XD
I think you might've passed the point I stopped at,
it was the guilds' gathering for the first time in an AR beach vacation, as for the mc's personality... nah bro, that facade persona is wild, he's acting up like a wild kid charged with adrenaline spewing chunni sh*t left and right.
also that Blaze Blood skill is described differently in the novel, like turning the hair of the mc completely red and what not.

Aggregator gang
I think you might've passed the point I stopped at,
it was the guilds' gathering for the first time in an AR beach vacation, as for the mc's personality... nah bro, that facade persona is wild, he's acting up like a wild kid charged with adrenaline spewing chunni sh*t left and right.
also that Blaze Blood skill is described differently in the novel, like turning the hair of the mc completely red and what not.
I def. am. Blaze blood is deferent but the skill pretty much does the same thing in the manga, minus asthetics to be more shounified with the arm changing in the manga. I don't remember the AR beach vacation at all. All I remember is them going to get prepared for one, but not going. I most likely am misremembering. But yeah I am far ahead, on the 6th/7th novels rn. I just finish a big raid fight section

Aggregator gang
well i guess i cant really complain much since it does happen in real life, especially in the internet, hope this arc is nearing its end since its been like 10+ chapters already!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't worry it is! I forgot how many more, but I think a few more left

Dex-chan lover
Im getting bored with this boss fight full of bullshit. It tooks too many chapter

Dex-chan lover
Kameko - Camera Kid: for localization, how about Babyrazzi? :02:

Either way, thank you very much for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread