Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Dive into YOU

Dex-chan lover
This arc is so sick holy shit
image.png

Dex-chan lover
to lazy to link to the image but pages 8 crim being ready to go in water in my favourite panel from this chapter fight me.

Dex-chan lover
That is gonna be a brutal boss battle. Yeah, that restock room was pretty pathetic by video game standards. Many prefight stockup rooms contain far more ammo and healing items than you actually need.

It might be reference to older Monster Hunter's supply box (if you even get any supplies)

You get 12 first aid med, you can 'faint' 3 times, etc.

You're expected to bring most of the necessary items yourself, what you get for free is pitiful amount in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
If this thing deployed in the ocean, it would be invincible
Why would they place it in the middle of a desert?
Probably a development & testing facility. If you make something this powerful it makes sense to work out all the kinks somewhere controlled before setting it loose somewhere it couldn't be stopped.

Ladies and gentlemen I’d like to remind you that this is a weekly manga

Yes, a weekly manga with art this good. I’m convinced the artist must have 6 arms (or a legion of assistants)

Dex-chan lover
If this thing deployed in the ocean, it would be invincible
Why would they place it in the middle of a desert?
or the old Empire actually be caution and put it a kind of place even if it got out, it can't destroyed the world

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ, they didn’t need to go this hard for a once in a lifetime boss.

Users who are viewing this thread