Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate 『Aka no Maou』 to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - SILENCE BEFORE

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it's one of those bosses that can't take any damage, except for when it suicidally decides to charge up some big attack exposing some weak-point in the process. Likely by opening up some part of the armor/skin (fps bosses), having the charge attack stun it (from hitting a wall or simply as part of the end of the attack; if it is a platformer it often involves flipping upside down and showing its weak belly to be jumped on), or simply by shooting at some part of the attack destabilizing it to harm the boss instead (like the ninja boss in BOTW).

I hate those. They become games of patience where you just have to sit out a timer in-between each attack, and wish for "first-cycle" wins then curse yourself when you fail and it ends up being a 3-cycle.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jesus this thing is annoyingly powerful. Cant get close, cant hit from far.

Did the developer really intend for a team of two to beat it?
Like they said, this might be a rare thing. My guess it is a boss you only get if two 2-man teams quest-lines intersect (so it is designed for a party of 4).
I didn't read the chapter, i just took its "first" comment out of the hands of other people.
you mean second*

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

It has first part that is totally invincible, or is like in ffxiv ultimate that you need to do mechanics in a certain way and if you don't gg.

Dex-chan lover
She looks more excited than usual if anything.

Train club go smash.

Oh, great! It's doing it's big attack. That means it's going to be vulnerable right after, right?

I didn't read the chapter, i just took its "first" comment out of the hands of other people.
And you still failed.

They become games of patience where you just have to sit out a timer in-between each attack, and wish for "first-cycle" wins then curse yourself when you fail and it ends up being a 3-cycle.
Yeah, timer bosses are annoying. Means there's so much time you can't do anything, which is a waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how well lightning would work?
Or it being a desert mermaid, it is resistant if not outright immune to electric type... oh wait wrong game.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it's one of those bosses that can't take any damage, except for when it suicidality decides to charge up some big attack exposing some weak-point in the process. Likely by opening up some part of the armor/skin (fps bosses), having the charge attack stun it (from hitting a wall or simply as part of the end of the attack; if it is a platformer it often involves flipping upside down and showing its weak belly to be jumped on), or simply by shooting at some part of the attack destabilizing it to harm the boss instead (like the ninja boss in BOTW).

I hate those. They become games of patience where you just have to sit out a timer in-between each attack, and wish for "first-cycle" wins then curse yourself when you fail and it ends up being a 3-cycle.
that one or the boss that you need to find clues on how to break their barrier via environment or kind of switch/trigger.

also, Didn't they mentioned there might be others party in this dungoen when the boss suddenly wake up without anyone in this group triggered it? and shortly after they retreat and took short break since boss can't move outside its water pool, the moving water suddenly activate. Someone might behind it. could be player or NPC.

I don't see anyone talking about it and I'm too lazy to reread rn. I might mix it up with others manga tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Safe spot. Wonder if there's safe spot for them to evade or hide.
This will be Charged AOE Attack, that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread