Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Make Love, Not Warcraft

Thank you for another chapter with Crim-chan's delicious sideboob cover. Considering this is the end of this volume, I better let my eyes feast on them as hard as they can. I feel my youth coming back everytime I look at it. A divine view indeed! Also love to have Freja-nee's sideboob too, bountiful like our newest harvest. I want the two of them to stand side-by-side as they show off their sideboobs together. With the pits too if possible(it is mandatory actually). Ahh, sexy~

On another note, I really like Raijin and Roper. They are just nice and chill guys to play with. Like they are probably in a "the kind of friends you need in your life" magazine if there is one. On another nother note, I kinda forgot the time with Frey and so I put him lower down in 'Crim's marriage candidate ranking' and put Raijin on top of him. I am a sucker for the 'cheerful and energetic' kind, whether it is boys or girls. He and Crim have that similarity with each other.

sniff sniff I'm so proud of you little sniper. Made me really happy that she said what she wanted herself instead of waiting for something to happen to her.

Dex-chan lover
I know the feeling of getting rare materials to realize there is nothing to use it on. :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread