Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - THE DEPARTED

Dex-chan lover
Only 300 people? That big of a guild definitely has some sort of system for the members to know who their allies are or the author could just skip over this and let our mc infiltrate successfully and get to know the guild owner so we could see more costume changes

Dex-chan lover
Cooperating with other guilds is a good way to make sure someone else can affect your outcome in the tournament where you can do less about it. Works as an experiment, but not for a fair tournament. Unless you do several matches with different teams.

"Only half will make it past this round."
Yes, that's how most tournaments work.

Next up is rabbit stew?

Yes, that name is cringe. "Azure Dragon Tempest" is also a bit cringe, but not as much.

"Murder Crew" - Bad.
"Brutal Cremation Centre" - Bad.
"--- Correction Officers" - A bit specific, though can't see what the first word is.
"Society for MC Erofication" - Can't read the second part, but something like that. We have the first part of the chapter for that.
"PK Disciplinary Committee" - If they want to be profiled as anti-PK, that's perfectly fine.

Info-gathering is fair play.

Freya has an idea and a desier to accompany that idea. I give it 50/50 for being safe for Crim. Either it is, or it isn't.

That outfit doesn't look too bad, honestly. Kinda what you see in a gacha game that doesn't do lewds.

And the others went for Snake's method. It's less cute, but more hilarious.

Gonna say, Freya wears it the best.

Newspaper article lays it on a bit thick about how much of a goddess Crim is. And those two guys made a cameo.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of wild the game allows players to be completely naked (and bathe). In a single player game that would be fine but in an mmo it is a bit odd especially when there doesnt appear to be age restrictions. (I fully get its just fanservice but still lol)

But...I cant help but think Crim's face is already too well know for this to work perfectly.

Kind of wild the game allows players to be completely naked (and bathe). In a single player game that would be fine but in an mmo it is a bit odd especially when there doesnt appear to be age restrictions. (I fully get its just fanservice but still lol)

But...I cant help but think Crim's face is already too well know for this to work perfectly.
This MMO is technically a sim world so everything is possible, just that our fellow girl stuck inside the game so fanservice should be expected from author :3

Dex-chan lover
Only 300 people? That big of a guild definitely has some sort of system for the members to know who their allies are or the author could just skip over this and let our mc infiltrate successfully and get to know the guild owner so we could see more costume changes
The game has just started and is only about a few weeks(?) old so i doubt that theyll have memorized the regulars(member) faces since theyre not looking thru a screen but theyre actually meeting new people irl because its a full-dive VR game...atleast thats what i think

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, this arc feels like the actual continuation of the story, the last one was so long that it felt like a dragged out filler even thought it was still cool

Dex-chan lover

If this game was real, then their body models would look more like real life bodies or at the very least like BG3 so it's fine.
it's only wild and not ok if it's anime boobies like Stellar Blade, or in this case, a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread