Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - THE DEPARTED

Dex-chan lover
I too thought that the guild name was a joke of some sort but turns out our favorite little vampire girl(boy) was cringe all along. Also it's safe to infer that since this is a manga original arc that new Crim outfit with the exposed pits, the tummy window, hotpants and assymetrical thigh highs are entirely the work of a trained fetishist.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry guys when you have 3 girls in the guild
uuh
4(?)
the guild name probaly will have a high shot at been considered Cringe

A feast for the eyes as we are given an explanation for the upcoming tournament. Surely nothing can go wrong with five people with vaguely similar guild clothes to ADT's, with one of them being a popular face, suddenly asking around for intel. In accordance to the mangaka's input, with the amount of details the previous arc had, I'd imagined the mangaka's hand had turned into a block of hard muscle by the end of it. Thank you for going through the tremendous effort to translate the absolute wall of text in the newspaper.

Dex-chan lover
If this game was real, then their body models would look more like real life bodies or at the very least like BG3 so it's fine.
it's only wild and not ok if it's anime boobies like Stellar Blade, or in this case, a manga.
or just have bath tower or unremoved able underwear. Various games have hot spring or pool for people to gather and "removed armor" usually just lead them to wear something else then

Dex-chan lover
Props to the scanlators for translating that newspaper in its entirety.

IMO, what Crim is wearing can’t be called a cheongsam anymore. No complaint from me. :meguusmug:

And the guild name I wouldn’t be surprised if it were to be used by one of the characters in a delinquent manga. :ROFLMAO:

or just have bath tower or unremoved able underwear. Various games have hot spring or pool for people to gather and "removed armor" usually just lead them to wear something else then

there's a fun little detail in the WN that expands on this, actually

All of the convenient censoring we see as readers is actually baked into the game itself. Plus, depending on a player's sex and age, the censoring can change size to be massive and obstruct almost the whole body.

Dex-chan lover
Not entirely sure how much Stealthy Crim can be, considering she already has some level of renown…

Also now i want an HD version of that inner cover to read

Dex-chan lover
Fox girl didnt even have to change
Why did he throw a fit hes wearing shorts too

Not entirely sure how much Stealthy Crim can be, considering she already has some level of renown…
It's practically overshadowed by the fuckton of other players who are WAY more popular than her. She isn't even part of a famous guild, so she's more like a local celebrity only known by a dozen other players she interacted with in some form or another.

Users who are viewing this thread