Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - THE DEPARTED

Double-page supporter
Sounds like another couple of manga original chapters coming up...maybe whole plot, let's see how long it drags.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of wild the game allows players to be completely naked (and bathe). In a single player game that would be fine but in an mmo it is a bit odd especially when there doesnt appear to be age restrictions. (I fully get its just fanservice but still lol)

But...I cant help but think Crim's face is already too well know for this to work perfectly.

Wasn't it stated earlier that there's a sort of black fog filter for female characters wearing skirts, so you can't sneak pantyshots?
I would imagine it's true elsewhere then. If you're in the bath, your bits would always be conveniently hidden by mist or something.

Dex-chan lover
notably all the characters from the cover of the first chapter have now joined the guild

Kind of wild the game allows players to be completely naked (and bathe). In a single player game that would be fine but in an mmo it is a bit odd especially when there doesnt appear to be age restrictions. (I fully get its just fanservice but still lol)

But...I cant help but think Crim's face is already too well know for this to work perfectly.
In the web-novel it actually specifies that private areas are automatically blurred, adult activities aren’t possible, and related physical stimuli are fully suppressed because the game is 12+. Although underwear is visible, Crim can’t even see her own nipples and such.

UOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH CRIM-CHAN'S DELICIOUS BATH WATER!!!!!!!!!! LOUD SIPPING NOISE UUUOOOOOOOOOGGHHHHHHH SEXY EVEN WITH THE DISGUSTING CENSORING MIST ON UUUOOOGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! IF ANYTHING IT ONLY ACCENTUATED HER BEAUTIFUL CURVES EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO USE CRIM'S BATH WATER TO MAKE COFFEE FOR BREAKFAST(I LIED I ONLY DRINK MILK! CRIM'S MILK UUUUOOGGGGGHHHH)!!!!!!!!! SEXY!!!!!!!!!

I AM GLAD THE CREDIT COVER IS STILL CRIM'S HEALTHY SIDEBOOBA!!!!!!!!! SO HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! I WANT TO DRINK HER ARMPIT TEA UUUUUUOOOGGHHHHH!!!!!!

on another note I tried standing on my toes before and I felt like the bones were trying to pierce through it, damn it really hurt. I know it is just a simulation but Crim is real flexible to just stand up on her toes like that.

Oh no, our vampire princess Crim was Crimge all along
Our tomboy princess is cute because she is cringe, it is part of her charm. I love it a lot.

In the web-novel it actually specifies that private areas are automatically blurred, adult activities aren’t possible, and related physical stimuli are fully suppressed because the game is 12+. Although underwear is visible, Crim can’t even see her own nipples and such.
Private parts are blurred but the body is still visible? That is still very stimulating for young boys isn't it? Arguably it is not much different going to a public pool or a beach but 12+ is cutting it close.

Edit: Oh yeah forgot to say it I wanna lick Crim's belly button(felt like I said this before somehow)

Last edited:
"Murder Crew" - Bad.
"Brutal Cremation Centre" - Bad.
"--- Correction Officers" - A bit specific, though can't see what the first word is.
"Society for MC Erofication" - Can't read the second part, but something like that. We have the first part of the chapter for that.
"PK Disciplinary Committee" - If they want to be profiled as anti-PK, that's perfectly fine.
It's "Brat Correction Officers" yep, that stereotype

not quite, the actual list of names are all themed around killing PKs

PK Murder Crew
PK Brutal Cremation Centre
PK Correction Officers
Society for PK Eradication
PK Disciplinary Committee
Genocide PKers Bye Bye! <3 :)

The last one got almost entirely covered up.

Dex-chan lover
Even propaganda for authoritarian regimes wasnt as blatant as this newspaper article

not quite, the actual list of names are all themed around killing PKs

PK Murder Crew
PK Brutal Cremation Centre
PK Correction Officers Society for PK Eradication
PK Disciplinary Committee
Genocide PKers Bye Bye! <3 :)

The last one got almost entirely covered up.
m'bad, I confused it with the Bratty Island <3 one

Users who are viewing this thread