Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 65 - Potential

Dex-chan lover
Poor bug. May you rest in stomach.

Kinda late to reveal she has a unique race.

A bunch of uniques, and the most generic race you can find in most games.

I think they're more surprised by the revelation of their relationship than by her race. I could be wrong, though.

Messing up because she was afraid of being better than the others?

Yeah, why are you freaking out about him being happy about two girls playing together? Also ignoring the other actual girl.

Riddles are fun, but some are just a bit obscure. Still, if you have the context of where you got it in the first place, that is a good place to start.

Dex-chan lover
anyone know how much longer until the manga shows crim's real world situation again

Dunno about the specific, but I can say where the latest RAW is at so someone who's read the novel can fills in how far we are from there I guess.
is still in the middle of Crim + the PKers vs Skyrunners and Ball Kicking Bnuuys.

Frey side just repelled Skyrunners' attempt at capturing the flag
while Crim side Hinagiku took a hit that was meant for Bianca (the backstabby bitch leader of the PKers) and said something to her before dying
that something 'hurt' enough that Bianca drop the trolling and decide to seriously try to win (the other PKers weren't that into this throwing the match trolling anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread