Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~

Dex-chan lover
it tooks 1 year for 13 chapters. see you next year, everyone 😌

Double-page supporter
In my opinion one of the best mangas this season, I love the art style, it's a little cliché but who cares, the quality is good and it made me laugh some times this is a really good manga I hope it continues like this and, nice jobs my fellows scanlater your way to good at this #kissingthehomiesgoodnight

Dex-chan lover
11/10 great art, interesting character background, teamwork between the characters instead of the mc taking everything like that one "online" anime. Definitely worth the read.

Double-page supporter
...is this supposed to be good?
is this what an 8+ story is like?
a story so standard, so stale, so over-saturated that makes dandelions look like rare flowers?

It is so uninspired and chock full of bog-standard isekai aspects that you can guess the whole arc one page in and you'll be 90% correct. It is a medieval isekai story in anything but name and one aspect.
And whadaya know
If its not isekai its full dive VR

so much resemblance to monster hunter.. longsword sheathe counter, even skill guts is almost same as mh lol

Dex-chan lover
...is this supposed to be good?
is this what an 8+ story is like?
a story so standard, so stale, so over-saturated that makes dandelions look like rare flowers?

It is so uninspired and chock full of bog-standard isekai aspects that you can guess the whole arc one page in and you'll be 90% correct. It is a medieval isekai story in anything but name and one aspect.
And whadaya know
If its not isekai its full dive VR
I've found 7+ wich were better

Double-page supporter
The actual combat I'm still on the fence about. It is a big plus for me though to see the writers include actual combination strikes between multiple characters. Seems like there's at least some firsthand knowledge in the house for this one. That said I can't help but feel like the pk plan execution was a little off. I might be biased but I feel like if they are meant to resemble the average pk gank crew they were way too invested in finishing the fight vs just running when a single part of their plan went awry and attacking again later. I guess it varies from game to game and player to player but still. These types of players are annoying specifically because they don't want their targets to have a chance of presenting a danger to them let alone winning.

But I think the MC background and the concerning actions by the dad (and mom?) are going to obviously be the real meat for this one at some point. I guess I'll just look forward to reading why they chose this specific premise. Is this a universe where vampiric powers genderswaps you IRL?

Users who are viewing this thread