Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~

Super epic art, and I grow younger everytime I get to witness Crim ojou-sama's healthy sideboob. And her sister's bountiful sideboob too. I kinda wish we get a side view of the two of them pressing their chests against each other, so I can see my sideboob heaven. And raising their arms so I can see the delicious armpits too, hehehe.

Imma be real at the current point in the story I already gave up about the plot point in the outside world(dad, vampire mom and genderbend) to ever be touched on for the next several years, so I will just stick with the current story and appreciate the fanservice.

the whole irl and vampire stuff does eventually becomes relevant but it might still take a while

Dex-chan lover
From chap 60+- it really started feeling boring. Beforehand, it was a semi-pleasant read, but nothing mind-blowing. Just okay.

The art is great, the characters are good enough, most of the fights are pretty interesting, but currently; the author just focuses mostly on drama between characters, "guild politics", having to plan their "counter offensive" in a boring ass way (stuff on the level of: "they only use archers? Let's get a big shield!" type of thinking), etc.

The fights, when they do happen, are well illustrated, but there's so much inbetween that's just dead-time and boring.

TLDR: Tournament arc is going atm, and it's boring as fuck as it is in every other story.

From chap 60+- it really started feeling boring. Beforehand, it was a semi-pleasant read, but nothing mind-blowing. Just okay.

The art is great, the characters are good enough, most of the fights are pretty interesting, but currently; the author just focuses mostly on drama between characters, "guild politics", having to plan their "counter offensive" in a boring ass way (stuff on the level of: "they only use archers? Let's get a big shield!" type of thinking), etc.

The fights, when they do happen, are well illustrated, but there's so much inbetween that's just dead-time and boring.

TLDR: Tournament arc is going atm, and it's boring as fuck as it is in every other story.
Bro be spittin them facts

Users who are viewing this thread