fca14c46-e8f8-427a-b9d4-24e055b50224
NinjaGoemon Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 31, 2018 Messages 3,560 Aug 24, 2026 #2 "You're not allowed to call me sama anymore. Also you need to take my mother's momento that I'm supposed to give to my spouse most important person." What a yuri arc I say!
"You're not allowed to call me sama anymore. Also you need to take my mother's momento that I'm supposed to give to my spouse most important person." What a yuri arc I say!
Serenata Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 30, 2018 Messages 8,649 Aug 24, 2026 #3 I'll miss the village of big oni ladies with a giant bath, but it was a really cool part... and once again YAAYYY ANIMEEEEE Last edited: Aug 24, 2026
I'll miss the village of big oni ladies with a giant bath, but it was a really cool part... and once again YAAYYY ANIMEEEEE
damadicius Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 8, 2018 Messages 734 Aug 24, 2026 #4 ”Sometimes it takes a real man to be the best girl" - Gigguk (Unsure whether said it first or not, but he made it famous)
”Sometimes it takes a real man to be the best girl" - Gigguk (Unsure whether said it first or not, but he made it famous)
Flame-2-Haze Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 27, 2018 Messages 2,922 Aug 24, 2026 #5 Hope the anime version have better fluid animations when battling against raid bosses and players.
monkey123 Dex-chan lover Joined May 10, 2018 Messages 14,553 Aug 24, 2026 #6 Serenata said: I'll miss the village of big oni ladies with a giant bath, but it was a really cool part... and once again YAAYYY ANIMEEEEE Click to expand... Only the elf was unlucky.
Serenata said: I'll miss the village of big oni ladies with a giant bath, but it was a really cool part... and once again YAAYYY ANIMEEEEE Click to expand... Only the elf was unlucky.
RougeGrail Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 4, 2024 Messages 426 Aug 24, 2026 #7 Pump that sword up with enchants then Hanigaku won't have to work about using Azure flames
LaurielLevane Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 9, 2019 Messages 380 Aug 27, 2026 #9 Man i feel this was a better arc than the tournament, now back to it again.
B boresfax Active member Joined Sep 15, 2024 Messages 53 Saturday at 2:34 AM #10 Thanks for the chapter