Destiny Unchain Online - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Night Fishing is Good

Dex-chan lover
Crim: 120 hours, 280 hours!? :shamihuh: I LIVE AND BREATHE THIS SHIT MAN :kek:

g1VDY0c.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
All excited to try out their new gear and dead.

The chances of them running into a top 200 ranked team is less than a single percent. It's not weird for them to not run into one of those teams for a hundred or two battles.

Filthy casuals? Says the guy that had to log out during a competition.
And now the topics move to smurfing and curbstomping casual. Ugh, way too real author! :ROFLMAO:
This makes it feel like the author has actually played some games, unlike what you usually see.

Supporter
This makes it feel like the author has actually played some games, unlike what you usually see.
witch is surprisingly rare considering the quantity an video game base manga/system, most of them feel like the author did never touch one and just heard about the concept.

I mean how many "VG" base system you see "player" abuse in manga ? like the first thing some player will do is trying to break the thing open but you close to never see this side of thing

Dex-chan lover
I mean how many "VG" base system you see "player" abuse in manga ? like the first thing some player will do is trying to break the thing open but you close to never see this side of thing
It's very common for the MC to find out a lot about new skills, combinations, NPCs, exploration, and other game content that really should've already been explored. The "no one tried that combination before" doesn't hold up with the number of players most of those games have.

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread