• Nihon Bad.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 40 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Group Leader
@bigtiddyoneesan
Did you literally just stalk my activity because you didn't like what I had to say about America?
Plus why do you even give a shit what I think about America. If you like it, good for you, but I'm not entitled to feel positively about a geopolitcal construct that I reside in. If I feel like things aren't the way they are supposed to be, then I'm within my rights to complain. Not everyone's going to be a happy-go-lucky nationalist/patriot like you.

Dex-chan lover
@el-kaichou
Did you literally just stalk my activity
Lmao. Check the timestamps of your posts. The one I linked and the one I responded to were made just a few minutes apart. I saw the one I linked first, so I referenced it. I'm not concerned about your hot takes enough to actually go digging through your post history.
Plus why do you even give a shit what I think about America.
>"Death to America lmao. The longer I stay in this mediocre shithole of this country, the more I want to jump shit."
If you want to publicly defame your own country in such a lowbrow fashion, then don't be surprised when you're criticized for it.
If I feel like things aren't the way they are supposed to be, then I'm within my rights to complain.
And I'm also within my right to say what I want. Bit ironic how you use that as a defense when there are plenty of countries where you'd face actual repercussions for similar slander.
Not everyone's going to be a happy-go-lucky nationalist/patriot like you.
You're assuming quite a bit there. I'm willing to recognize faults within my own country as well, it just doesn't give me a hate-boner and advocate for throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Group Leader
Again, why do you even care what I think at all? You're in a thread called "Destroy America" and somehow my take is somehow crossing the line. Get over yourself.

Dex-chan lover
@el-kaichou
Again, why post anything if you can't handle or understand disagreements? You made an unironically cringe post (or two (or three)) and I called it out. That's all there is to it.

Regards,
The Tidster

Dex-chan lover
@el-kaichou You should see how this "Oneesan" reacted upon finding out how Native People like me have suffered because of America (The Politics Megathread, starting on page 23). A bunch of bigots went wild after those posts, so I ended up having to block people for the 1st time. Oh, they don't just hate my race, they also hate me for being born autistic. It's difficult for me to communicate so I often rely on links & images to get my point across. But they have no problem with a certain right-winger who uses a lot more memes than me.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane ^^^ Look at this, m8. An absolute gold mine.

b2Kd5K4t.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan Where the hell do I even begin?

Why can she just immediately cite the page where I just mentioned her and told her that her argument was flawed? I'm assuming she looked it up because if not, oof.

Also she frames having a relatively respectful disagreement online as "going wild," despite her admitting she only read the first line of the post, painting me as a bigot despite blocking me on the sole grounds that I had a disagreement with her. Also, if she did block me, how does she know I "went wild," unless she specifically read the messages, in which case, what even was the point of blocking me in the first place?

The best part is she claims that I'm against autistic people because she can't articulate herself so when I criticize her points that's somehow my fault, despite the fact she blocked me after admitting she only read the first sentence of my post and the two of us never interacting before that. And also that I'm against her race, when I'm clearly not as the indigenous populations of America are so wildly different that any collective generalization is going to be wildly inaccurate. (Pretty sure I also praised the Iroquois because of their complex social system and being very advanced in terms of having a functioning confederacy that covered a great deal of landmass despite lacking some of the technological innovations of other parts of the world due to their geographic situation.)

Which is especially ironic given I am also Autistic, and had to take speech therapy for many years in order to communicate at all, so she's definitely shot herself in the foot.

Also, if you use a meme to get your point across, but that meme has a fundamentally flawed argument, then by the transitive property your point is still wrong.

Not to mention, all of this is guilt by association to slander you when I'm not even guilty of anything but disagreeing with her.

Not to mention, all of this is guilt by association to slander you when I'm not even guilty of anything but disagreeing with her.
She blocked you because you disagree with her?
tumblr_mr8z5fcfXu1seb6ywo1_400.gifv

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
The "they also hate me for being born autistic" is one of the silliest things I've seen from her, too. Using something like that as a shield for her actions is not only fallacious, but also just ethically low. Additionally, it attempts to skirt the standard responsibility people should take for their actions, intentionally or otherwise. Talk about a victim complex.

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@ColorfulSoy

Yes, but it gets worse. Here's the line from her response:

2 centuries ago African Americans were called a word starting with N & my people were called a word starting with I. So some bigot effectively called me the N-word & claimed that was the "correct" way to refer to my people. I don't like the idea of blocking someone, but now I have. They're pretending to be Asian to get away with saying racist things. They outed themself by the way they attacked me: Call themself Tamerlane>Tamerlane is a famous mogul leader of India>they want you to think they are of South Asian origin>if their ancestry was from India they would also be offended by the misuse of the word "Indian">not only are they not offended, they used that word as a slur>they are not who they say they are.

The word I used was "Indian," or 'American Indian" btw. Also Tamerlane was not from South Asia or India, which just makes her quote even funnier.

@bigtiddyoneesan

The inability to admit when she's made a mistake is my issue, or that she isn't even open to any ideas that go against her pre-constructed worldview. I just mentioned her once and she blocked me without reading the full response or listening to the argument.

It literally went like this:
2Spirt: America is genocidal and morally horrible

Tamerlane: I disagree with that framing.

2Spirit: ...

2Spirit: * Blocked *

Talk about bigoted.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman

Inb4 she tries to argue you have internalized racism because you're from Mexico without knowing anything about your heritage or ancestry specifically, because Americans think that Hispanic is a race and not a very broad ethnic group encompassing many cultures and traditions that all mostly hate one another.

@comeonnow0
Honestly the joke would be structured better if you flipped the two, but I still got a laugh out of it.

@bigtiddyoneesan

Asuka is done right because her tsundere actions are portrayed as negative and have real consequences and repercussions on her character and the world around her. She doesn't get off scot-free, essentially

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
Yeah. I can't deny, she is a well-written character. Her pushing people away for fear of being hurt herself is actually realistic, and I'm glad it's not done in a cheap manner.

She would still be annoying as fuck to deal with irl tho imo.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
because Americans think that Hispanic is a race and not a very broad ethnic group encompassing many cultures and traditions that all mostly hate one another.
@Tamerlane
This gives me flashbacks to that defaultbro we encountered on the politics thread, it was literally this.

Asuka is best girl because she's not
a pedophile or a clone of ur mom
, I learned to like her despite her flaws, damn did it surprised me when that happened in EoE. I'll wait patiently for a translation of that School Life AU sterven showed me or when I get around to buying the volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread