Destroy It All And Love Me In Hell! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - That Red alone, is Vivid.

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of angst or drama, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued.

pretty good stuff too bad i started reading this too early but the description just intrigued me so much gotta wait like at least a year for a pleasent reading session

Group Leader
Fyi in case anyone is checking no update this month cause the author is working on the volume one release on 8/18 (and volume two of I wanna see the race with you) but in the meantime I am going back and redoing the chapters to have all the sfx done and stuff cause boy was I super lazy at the beginning there lol even for doing this for the first time. Anyways you can preorder both currently at the usual spots!

ぜんぶ壊して地獄で愛して(1) (百合姫コミックス)
https://amzn.asia/d/gIvjSNg

(“I want to see the race with you vol. 2 and Destroy it all and love me in hell vol. 1 on sale the same day!?”)

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I wanna now what's next! Naoi's a nice character haha

Thx for the chap!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, her mom is the actual fucking worst. Self-harming for the sake of manipulating your child??? :shamihuh:

Scum

just a tiny observation but i never realized that at page 25 (when they were beating the shit outta each other) Kurumi actually hits Naoi an additional more times with what the sfx implies.

Dex-chan lover
Author rushing to do the corruption, all her problem are silliness that can easily be solved, can't enjoy the downfall when it's all because a pebble

Users who are viewing this thread