Destroy It All And Love Me In Hell! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Stagnant Quagmire

Group Leader
Please consider buying the chapters/Yuri Hime issues if you can! There's guides and such out there if you need help navigating things. I do have Volume one and there's only a few extras so I'll try to translate those at some point too; things are about to get really busy at work though so don't hold your breath lmfao. ALSO I've been going back and redoing the old chapters when I have time here and there so they should all look a lot sharper/have a better translation in general.

Dex-chan lover
I love this series so fucking much. This update made my day!

I also vote for the mom, but we haven't seen as much of Naoi's dad yet so maybe it's still up in the air. It seems like they're opposites of each other tho. One is too removed from their child's life and one is too involved. It's an interesting look at how both forms are equally abusive and cause harm to the child.

Dex-chan lover
Naoi feel so hard and so fast it's unreal. Just "Yeah the person I like is into blood and bruises on my face so it's cool". 2nd fiddle already busting out the "I like you" she must feel super threatened but at least it's not outta nowhere it was pretty obvious from volume 1.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with the "If That's Love, Break it" title?

I swear I keep seeing manga online that always have two english titles - one that's actually somewhat well translated and the other that's just straight up made up because you can't look at the actual title and somehow arrive at this

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Mom wins, cuz she's playing smash with items on, that's just low ò_ó

Also Hairclip girl likes her so much, that she decided to disregard everything she said and butt into her already dysfunctional family, if that isn't love then I don't know :v

Guess Naoi and Kurumi match made for each other, instead of 'I can fix her', Naoi going for the 'I'm fine with something broken' instead heh

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
been a while since i have been this hooked on a series after so few chapters.

Group Leader
What's up with the "If That's Love, Break it" title?

I swear I keep seeing manga online that always have two english titles - one that's actually somewhat well translated and the other that's just straight up made up because you can't look at the actual title and somehow arrive at this
It’s the actual subtitle for the series; it’s usually written by the title in much smaller font on the chapter title pages. It’s on the table of contents page in the first volume too!

Banned
Well, if this turns out so toxic it becomes wholesome and healing in some twisted kind of way, giving us a happy end, i'm all for it. But if the girls start puking at each other and one strangling the other, then carrying her through some snowstorm, just to collapse and to die next to her "lovers" corpse, then i'm not all that much for it.

Supporter
Well, if this turns out so toxic it becomes wholesome and healing in some twisted kind of way, giving us a happy end, i'm all for it. But if the girls start puking at each other and one strangling the other, then carrying her through some snowstorm, just to collapse and to die next to her "lovers" corpse, then i'm not all that much for it.
I didn't care for that ending either

Dex-chan lover
I don't even feel bad for Kokoro. Your friend clearly has an abusive mother--physically and emotionally. Either she didn't know that--in which case she's a shitty and unobservant friend, or she did know and she did something to threaten her friends safety. I hope she gets her heart stamped into little pieces.
Choking seggs with knives when?

Users who are viewing this thread