Desu Vult

Dex-chan lover
@anonftwtf
I believe i've seen someone saying Desu Vult dropped Iruma-kun a few months ago, so i caved in and returned to reading WHT releases, but here's confirmation https://mangadex.org/thread/79452/1/#post_860430 (basically, everything but Oni Futatsu and Zero Mahou is dropped).

@HYBRID_BEING
WHT and DV were both releasing chapters for a while (overlap of around 4 chapters before DV gave up I think), with WHT usually beating them to the punch by only a few hours due to having terrible quality, they straight up sniped the series for no reason other than they wanted it. DV even asked them to stop and offered to collaborate but WHT are scumbags so they kept at it until it wasn't worth the hassle anymore. Dex should have deleted WHT but they didn't, DV made comments about it in their chapters during the overlap period, not sure if they're still up or not.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, i'd don't like double-translations as much as the next person, but i think it's a bit unfair to blame them for sniping since WHT were the ones who translated it before Desu Vult (DV picked up two months since WHT went on hiatus). But again, i'd rather read DV's Iruma-kun.
I'm taking a wild guess here, but i don't think DV were pressured by WHT releases (i mean, if you plan to provide quality releases, why care about group that does double-translations) into dropping it, rather they just decided to focus on series that have no other groups translating them.

Users who are viewing this thread