Desuraba

Group Leader
@Beastkun It already get license but Official English still long way to go. Japan Official Volume already 5 but English version Destiny Lovers Vol 1 will start selling on 2019/12/03 meanwhile Vol2 on 2020/02/25. That's one of the hell need to wait to cache up with Japan release

Group Leader
Hello readers, really sorry for not posting this much earlier but we have dropped this series due to it being licensed in English.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-04-18/seven-seas-licenses-world-end-harem-fantasia-destiny-lovers-saki-the-succubus-hungers-tonight-manga/.145846

Support the author by purchasing the volumes.

Dex-chan lover
curious for anyone still around: what makes a n official translation release take so long to come out to begin with? and after that, what makes it so that volumes seems to come out 1-2 months at a time when the source is some 4-5 volumes ahead?

Dex-chan lover
there are a lot of raws... im curious why there's no updates... is there no translators?

5 volumes? I'll never understand why manga like this can continue for so long, what's the appeal?? Just imagine this story and your head and mastubate that way, at least then there's gonna be sex after all the teasing.

Such a Shame, the artist is good but damn the story is so bad

Dex-chan lover
Pseudo Mixed about it? If I were to choose, I'd say it's interesting to read, but it can VERY easily go down the "shitty" route. The name of the game is "keep your virginity or get shot and die" with the women trying their damn hardest to seduce the MCs "for the sake of the world" they say. Artist does a good job with the designs being ecchi and fappable, but if you're looking for that kinda shit, just go to a bloody hentai site. I'm honestly more wondering about what lead to this situation in the first place. If it turns into a crazy game of seduction, It's a solid nope for me. Kinda like what happened with Prison School. Really compelling and solid Ecchi art, but eventually just devolved to being full blown ecchi and lack of actual story...

Checked raws up to 25: Well. One chapter made the mystery compelling supporting the "To save the world" side. Buuuuuut the rest of it is seduction games...

Dex-chan lover
8 chapter and i still don't get it what this manga about?
save the world from what?
if you lose your virginity you die......why???

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is definitely comedy
I mean, just look at this page (ch8 spoiler)
S6led7y.jpg

Double-page supporter
After looking at some of the raws...

This thing is like if World's End Harem and Mina-sama no Omocha Desu(with a splash of that horror manga where folks turn into insect monsters whose name I'm completely blanking on) hooked up and had a kid that was nothing but the worst parts of both, which is... rather horrifying now that I'm thinking about it.

Double-page supporter
Her der why did this get an anime adaptation?
Because who needs plot when sex sells you dinguses.

Users who are viewing this thread