Desuraba

Dex-chan lover
@krippr
...What... the fuck?
So if any of these guys have sex, they somehow "destroy the world"? So... Why are they then tying these guys into chairs and almost literally taking their virginity by force and trying to get them to have sex? That makes... absolutely no sense whatsoever. We see that they're willing to shoot and kill any of these guys in cold blood, so... why not just kill them if they were that much of a threat? Why try and bring about the end of the world ON PURPOSE? I mean... even for an actual legit hentai/eromanga this plot would be dumb as dogshit.

Dex-chan lover
@definitionofinsanity
Simple reason: For pregnancy. Remember, the girls are trying to save the world, not destroy it.

There are some lines about the children (of those virgins) supposedly will be born with immutability to the REAJUU (turn to a monster) virus, but might be I read that wrong (too lazy to check after so many blueball scenes).

Dex-chan lover
Next time you will even say you use smartphone for scanning and cleaning manga.

There's no NTR. I know this because I actually LOOKED FOR IT and combed through the raws hoping it would satisfy my ntr needs. Lo and behold i wasn't satisfied at all. Disappointing.
Otherwise, please point me to the chapter number

$10 says that the story will eventually get to a point where that fat fuck betrays the rest of the guys for an opportunity to get laid

Can somebody who has read raws explain to me what is this story about? Turning into reajuu?what?why?

Dex-chan lover
so guessing this series was dropped? any news on someone picking it up again?

Fed-Kun's army
@Beastkun based on mono scan this series has been licensed so it cant be sure if whether someone's gonna pick this up

this is not very good, it's boring and what little story there is makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread