Detective Conan - Ch. 1128 - The Trigger For Counterattack

Hmm. So we'll have an Osaka case?

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CONCLUDE THIS HEIJI LOVE STORY.

Dafuq? The worst case ever... 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Just dont come back if you dont want to aoyama-sensei.... 😢😢😢

Dex-chan lover
Does Amuro still work for the Organization btw? Juggling 3 jobs at once (2 of them being covert even) has gotta be really annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
Does Amuro still work for the Organization btw? Juggling 3 jobs at once (2 of them being covert even) has gotta be really annoying.
Yes, one only leaves the organization by dying (for real or faked).
While the pressure is certainly not always the same, I always found this juggling jobs part of Amuro's life too perfect to the point where it's hard to swallow. Not to mention that it's quite unbelievable how he still sometimes openly works for national police agency. When one infiltrates a criminal organization, then it's only natural that he will cut ties with everyone, except one specific contact that handles him in total secrecy. Black org is supposedly really big, even if we only ever see the same handful of members, the risk of being seen interacting with the enemy is always present.

Pretty sure there's enough give in those chains to just be able to get them off by taking off their shoes and slipping them off with a bit of wriggling. But that means no fun lockpicking via mini explosions lol.

The old woman could be Ichiyo Haneda, Yasuharu's wife, and the baby one of her relative's. She may be spying on the protagonists for some reason, but since the Hanedas live in Beika it's no surprise she happens to pass by. High disappointment regarding Masumi vs. Amuro ; yet, we know each one of them has their own oldie they're related to (Yasuharu Haneda for Masumi/Mary ; Grampa Ooka for Amuro). Now I can't wait for the Naniwa case in August, maybe, as I suppose, Ginshiro Toyama is linked to the BO or something serious will happen there, endangering Heiji or Kazuha.

Basically a much weaker version of "Ayumi-chan kidnapping case" , only Azusa's reaction is authentic/natural , Conan was conscious and literally let her having Ptsd , and the others above already explained for the kidnappers.
The discussion at the end at cafe Poirot was way too nice for what happened.

I don't mind fillers but once again , nothing feels natural with the characters.
I don’t mind fillers usually either because they normally serve a purpose and are the calm before the storm, but I gotta be totally honest, this is one of the worst chapters ever. I have loved reading detective Conan and this doesn’t diminish my love for the series but the last few chapters have gone no where, and I can’t help but be a little disappointed.

However the chapters end up, thank you for the translation and the work put into it!

Users who are viewing this thread