Detective Conan - Ch. 1129 - The Crimson Curtain Opens

Double-page supporter
I had to scroll back to refresh my memory lol. It's nice to see minor characters get a reappearance after dozens if not hundreds of chapters later.
Funnily enough, a culprit makes an appearance hundreds of chapters later.
Outside of movies, it's (to my knowledge) the first time.

idk but i feel Kazuha seems sus in this chapter 🤔
Ah, the Earth Ladies. Back when the manga was still gory and sexy.
i still remember this case even it was over twenty years ago. Sadly but true, old cases was on different league
Funnily enough, a culprit makes an appearance hundreds of chapters later.
Outside of movies, it's (to my knowledge) the first time.
iirc this isn't the first time, but i can't name it precisely thanks to the 1129 chapters we have so far 😂
but if we talking about minor chara who used to be a suspect or victim, beside Kenzaki who've been reappearing as cameo/background on tv & poster, we've got some name, but the one i remember was Sakurako (housekeeper in optical illusion case, Naeko Miike's childhood friend) and the poisonous victim fishing hobbyist uncle (volume 45-i forgot his name) who reappearing in other case(s).

Double-page supporter
idk but i feel Kazuha seems sus in this chapter 🤔

i still remember this case even it was over twenty years ago. Sadly but true, old cases was on different league

iirc this isn't the first time, but i can't name it precisely thanks to the 1129 chapters we have so far 😂
but if we talking about minor chara who used to be a suspect or victim, beside Kenzaki who've been reappearing as cameo/background on tv & poster, we've got some name, but the one i remember was Sakurako (housekeeper in optical illusion case, Naeko Miike's childhood friend) and the poisonous victim fishing hobbyist uncle (volume 45-i forgot his name) who reappearing in other case(s).
Suspect or victims yes, but culprit ?
The woman the actor mentions he'll marry is the culprit in the they both first appeared in.

Dex-chan lover
i remember the director because i got the physical copy of that case, for the long-haired actor he did appear in the background a few times

"Who would have thought that Kabuto-san had such a nickname"

He made his scriptwriter to method writing an affair and then blackmailing him into staying writing for him because he was gleeful he found someone who could method writing a murderer. At this point any evil nickname is fair game.

Users who are viewing this thread