Detective Conan - Ch. 1129 - The Crimson Curtain Opens

I can already see it in my mind's eye that two of these cast members will be confessing at that same spot at the end of the chapter and this will distract Kazuha and ruin Heiji's proposal once again, that or whatever she has planned with Ran coming up at the same time.
Dude has no luck.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao chapter 1088 is 2 years old now, no wonder I can't remember who they're talking about even though it has only been 40 chapters since then. God bless TN.
Who? Does this person create recaps?
Because I'm slowly working my way through this series and I already need recaps (I'm still super behind, I haven't even hit the Scarlet School Trip. x.x )

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being assmad that Heiji doesn't even look at you the way he looks at Kazuha that you made a play where you're the one who gets the guy

Good use of money there, Momiji!
My first thought too. Like, for real, it's so petty it loops back to being hella pathetically desperate.
Who? Does this person create recaps?
Because I'm slowly working my way through this series and I already need recaps (I'm still super behind, I haven't even hit the Scarlet School Trip. x.x )
Err, no? TN as in translator's notes?
aGoN9vJ.png

If the cover of this issue means anything, I think Kazuha will surprise Heiji with a confession in a sunflower field🌻😍

I wouldn’t like it for Heiji to confess at that scenic spot because it’d be overrated. And I hope Momiji stays MIA for a decade 🙂

“I see nothing but a future where this confession ends in disaster” You really are the greatest detective of the east Conan!

Does Ran intend to pose as Kazuha so as to deceive Momiji? Will something bad happen to Heiji? Will there be progress at last? So good to see Yuki Takeno once again, she's so reminding of Vermouth, right? 😉 And that would point to a Samonji-like character being her love interest for now... Not Muga of course, but rather a champion detective like...Tsutomu? 😁🤫 And the case looks awesome, we've got something crunchy at last!

Users who are viewing this thread