Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1062 - The Trap at the Street Corner

I don't speak/write in Japanese, but I think there's something about Jodie's language that gave away it was a trap. I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with Jodie's friend.

I don't speak/write in Japanese, but I think there's something about Jodie's language that gave away it was a trap. I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with Jodie's friend.
It does, since
elementary schools teach a different system of romanization. The sound "fu" is romanized as "hu" in the simpler system teached in elementary school, while in later education, the romanization system with "fu" is taught. Since Jodie was taught by an elementary school teacher, her code read "Kadehu", while an earlier code made up by Jim and Chen read "Furuito" instead of "Huruito". That was Jodie's inconsistency caused by learning from Natsuko, who is an elementary school teacher.

No, I mean her friend isn't suspicious at all. My comment was meant to be a reply for the other commenter, but I didn't know how to do it.

But yeah, I understand that it was a language problem.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that was stupid! They made a plan in 0.0001 seconds snd acted on it like imbeciles

Vermouth read it as kadefu but its written as kadehu by jodie. I think rum realised it and somehow deduced its a trap.

DQM

What interesting is Rum realized the trap. But to be honest, I don't know who among the three main suspects to be Rum base on that.
Vermouth and Bourbon knew about Jodie's friend so maybe they reported to Rum.

Now we wait for another 3 months
Chapter 1063 (case conclusion) releases on October 21 in Japan, Chapter 1064 (new case start) releases on November 25 in Japan. So, not 3 months.

What interesting is Rum realized the trap. But to be honest, I don't know who among the three main suspects to be Rum base on that.
Vermouth and Bourbon knew about Jodie's friend so maybe they reported to Rum.
Yusaku realized the mistake immediately as well, so it doesn't really give us much to deduce about Rum.

Then it must be Wakasa-sensei since she is an elementary teacher. Then again, such knowledge might be known easily by Rum as the second in command. I mean, Yusaku who is not a teacher know about it too.

I don't think Rum is a woman... Unless Rumi is a trap, she isn't Rum... This is a red herring to make us think of her as Rum. Me thinks. Remember how suspicious Jodie and Akai were in Vermouth and Bourbon unveiling.

But neither superintendent Hyoue or sushi guy are strong Rum candidate. Rum is so vague so far.

I mean, the coded alphabet look the same as the normal one 🤦🏻‍♂️

Thank you BSI!
Did Jodie just cause two of her colleagues to be shot and pull all the others in danger because she was so prompt to do the code whereas she doesn't know well enough how to speak Japanese? why no one just double-checked her code?

Users who are viewing this thread