Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1066 - RUM

Group Leader
lol It still blows me away when people think you can't share the hobby of scanslating a manga lol. Unless you got the explicit permission from Gosho himself, any group has just as much of a "right" to translate DC as another. Read whatever version you like best. Or read them both, like I do. I find it interesting to see how different people tackle translation, since it's always subjective to a certain degree.

Thanks for the update BSI. Keep up the good work as always

Double-page supporter
hunh...well okay then. Guess the police chief is in the clear now.

Now that I'm thinking about it, has sushi man and Haibara ever met on a case?

Wonder what gosho is planning with this soft reveal. 🤔
It would be disappointing if this reveal was just put for the sake of volume 100 and maybe editors pressurised gosho to do it. I hope otherwise.

Double-page supporter
Happy to read BSI translations, such a joy. Great chapter! Can't wait till January comes along now.

Group Leader
hopefully the hint kir got about camel having met rum is gonna lead somewhere. otherwise these chapters seem kinda pointless

the fact that the sushi guy always wants to be in kogoro's business is always suspicious for me, but now i want to know the story of the teacher. she's definitely linked with haneda somehow, and also to BO somehow but not quite, i can't explain

I'm not sure why but there is something funny about gin and the gang suddenly duck when Akai shoots Kir, especially that one panel where it shows them crouching together. I know it's to avoid being shot but still.

Group Leader
@totoylata345
It was obvious ever since that Marriage Fraud guy murder arc. It was shown clearly that the girl was in this for avenging the death of that Shogi dude (probably her bf). But for some reason the author still made her act super sus.

lmao, the 2nd in command of black organization surely knows how to act.

You know...
With how much the author loves doing twists, double crosses, and double agents, I wouldn't be surprised if Gin was actually an undercover agent

Users who are viewing this thread