Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1066 - RUM

i definitely saw this coming, he did seem the most possible to be rum after all. but i still get excited like i didn't know at all 😂 though finding out that rum is that old man back then is a pleasant surprise. thanks for the chapter BSI!

Yay a confirmation! Most of us had our guesses buts it's nice seeing it confirmed.

So basically we got little changes from the different version and some people hated the other guy. We had to wait for 9 days for this. Anyways thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
Given the options to who could have been Rum, only the teacher and the sushi guy could be him.
The teacher seemed way too obvious, so it is absolutely no surprise the guy who "infiltrated" Kogorou's business was him.

Dex-chan lover
@Georgie77 Because it was shitty MT snipe so half-assed it was literally missing a page before somebody pointed it out. You can't say people aren't owed any respect for translating a series, then turn around and praise every hackjob sniper while telling people they can't be criticized for doing a lousy job just because they happened to put it out before the group taking the time to do it right. The fact this person only started "translating" this just as it happens to be around a major plot event is pretty damn sus too.

thank god the way camel survive wasnt as hack as the ppl on the subreddit thought it was

BSI translation is much appreciated! Thanks for being so consistent with this series. I hope you guys continue whether anyone else uploads first or not.

Group Leader
helllo

just wanted to thank you guys for the chapter, and say that you are the best scanlators ever :)

thanks for all your hard work up till now

Users who are viewing this thread