Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1069 - Snowman

Fed-Kun's army
i'm really sorry that Gosho make Ran and Kazuha so.. gullible and dense, when they have all the information to know about Shinichi and Heiyi

Aggregator gang
Well, they disregarded the changed voice quite a bit, i guess they assume it's just another of Heiji's many talents?

Also, good of Kazuha for knowing it was Heiji...terrible of her for not understanding who he wanted to gift.

Group Leader
Kazuha displays moments of high perceptiveness.
Then becomes denser than a harem protagonist on the flip of a page XD

Dang I was really hoping that was it for Heiji and Kazuha! I also was really hoping that the voice changer would be revealed! Oh well! Looks like we’ll have to wait till next chapter and see if Gosho does anything else with Heiji and Conan!

@gomichandesu exactly. Now I don't know who is getting more dumb in the series. Kazuha for getting the obvious, Ran for not knowing about the voice changer by now or Conan, who needs to be reminded about anagrams.

Group Leader
@Annonymmos
or Conan, who needs to be reminded about anagrams.
lmao, if I'm giving benefit of the doubt, I mean there is something about super smart people sometimes forgetting the obvious/easy choices because they're overthinking right?

Me personally, if I had to pin the "dumbest character" award on someone, it'd be Kazuha. But then again I've always found her character to be extremely annoying so I might be biased lol.

i rlly thought that ran would finally find out about the voice changer but i guess not...i’m hoping it at least leads into something in later chapters and she figures it out.

Users who are viewing this thread