Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1069 - Snowman

Damn is it just me or is it getting really boring now days,I mean I remember watching DC as a kid and I used to get this feeling like damn and now I feel like the stories are getting worse except the character development, remember the haunted house arc, moonlight sonata even the kogoro reunion damn those were the times man

Dex-chan lover
This is... by far the crappiest, least realistic trick yet, across all 1069 chapters of this series.

An empty bucket is one thing, but a bucket of ice is EXTREMELY heavy. Any snowman that doesn't secretly have a solid rock base inside, with only a light coating of snow, will completely and instantly be crushed by a bucket filled with so much ice.

@codeytaku
Actually, if the snow is compact enough and the bucket is placed strategically and carefully it works just fine. I agree that it does seem improbable that the killer actually had the presence of mind to think up these tricks but this is fiction it’s meant to entertain. I mean how realistic is it for teenager turning into a grade schooler?? I think if someone wants down on the case they should try writing 1069 chapters first. ; )

a bucket of ice is EXTREMELY heavy
@codetaku I disagree; a bucket of ice is 8% lighter than a bucket of liquid water. And it's not like the bucket was filled to the brim either. The snowman won't be crushed - it will only be deformed a little.

Conan talk that Heiji needs charm against misfortune when he is the one that needs them...

But did they seriously let the mask lying on the ground?

Users who are viewing this thread