Detective Conan - Vol. 105 Ch. 1121 - The Proof

Dex-chan lover
The unnatural way Gosho drew how they keep their hands while standing idle kind of gave it away.

Also Hakuba just now realize the mic and earpiece? Then on what basis was he suspecting Conan and Shinichi at all?

Also Conan and Kid are too bold to constantly whisper and using their mic in plain sight
KID

Last edited:
I’m super excited to see how this plays out! I don’t know why but I’ve always thought that when they finally reveal who the big boss Reyna is, that it’s going to be someone that has shown up before, and Hakuba is one of the ones I was curious about. I’m not saying it’s him but I am curious to see how these chapters affect the the following chapters! Thank you so much for the chapter!

Kyuuya's most probably the culprit, posing as his boss to lure everybody. Satsuki may be Vermouth in disguise at one point.

Will we see Saguru's grampa the Hawk Elder (according to me) in the last file? Or someone else? Will Saguru figure out for Conan = Shinichi?

Dex-chan lover
I’m super excited to see how this plays out! I don’t know why but I’ve always thought that when they finally reveal who the big boss Reyna is, that it’s going to be someone that has shown up before, and Hakuba is one of the ones I was curious about. I’m not saying it’s him but I am curious to see how these chapters affect the the following chapters! Thank you so much for the chapter!
Hakuba is a character from Magic Kaito, so it's not likely.

"It's been a while since the detective koshien incident (chapter 562)"

Reminding me once again it's been almost 2 decades since Hakuba last showed up in the main series

Also complete Gosho Boys in the same case file when

Fed-Kun's army
Really nicely plotted closed room whodunit.
It's at times like this I wish I could read Italian, to see the next part quicker.

Kyuuya's most probably the culprit, posing as his boss to lure everybody. Satsuki may be Vermouth in disguise at one point.

Will we see Saguru's grampa the Hawk Elder (according to me) in the last file? Or someone else? Will Saguru figure out for Conan = Shinichi?
My assumption too as well, because he could use fake glasses, fake moustache, tight suits covering his face, also faking sore throat to disguise as President but he didn't faking his hand like @Lightbrand said

Hakuba is a character from Magic Kaito, so it's not likely.
I actually agree it’s not really likely but a lot of Goshos work connect even the smallest characters and Hakuba showed up a while ago so I’m not ruling anything out. I do think it’s going to be someone unexpected and might look young like vermouth. So I have been keeping an eye out for some characters that pop up in recent chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I am laughing at this chapter. How come Kaito, the master of copying people, have a delayed jealous reaction? And how come no one else notices that Conan speaks on the mic?

Users who are viewing this thread