Detective Conan - Vol. 105 Ch. 1122 - The Detective

Wait, Ran says she can't forgive Kid for disguising as Shinichi "everytime " but canonically he has not in the manga disguised as him before, so she shouldn't know about it, right ?
Was this a translation error ?

Wait, Ran says she can't forgive Kid for disguising as Shinichi "everytime " but canonically he has not in the manga disguised as him before, so she shouldn't know about it, right ?
Was this a translation error ?
I think the knowledge from movies where Kid was disguising as Shinichi still holds true here. One thing to note is that events happening in movies and other derivatives are still in Conan's world. Even though they do not impact the main story line in the manga significantly but they still happened and everyone involved in those events should still have the knowledge that they happened, objectively speaking.
Following this logic, the translation makes sense, at least that is what I believe.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how everyone didn't question Conan lingering around kid while kid is doing the deduction show. Even if everyone is focused on him, having a kid loitering around with both his hands constantly on his bowtie would stick out like a sore thumb.

Fed-Kun's army
It was kinda interasting (not your usually boring Kid case), until they revaled how stupid the trick is... Shame.

Fed-Kun's army
After reading conan for like 20 years, ever since I was more less around the age of conan and now I'm way older than Shinichi by more than 10 years, all I can say is: Don't take everything too seriously in this manga, how the time moves doesn't even add up in here 😂
They changed from flip phones to smartphone. I think Ran once mentioned in like chapter 700ish that it has just been 3 months ever since the 1st chapter. Just enjoy the shenanigans that Ghoso wrote and add continuously to the manga, cause he keeps developing it in time. I think he started making this manga without any specific plot direction in the beginning, so who knows how many time has he changed the ending he intended lol. I just wish the manga will be finished before Gosho pass away.

Users who are viewing this thread