Detective Conan - Vol. 49 Ch. 503 - The Black Organization vs The FBI (1)

I think vermouth probably already tired of the black organization, she wants conan destroy it.

@mangagon I think it's the opposite - I think the "true goal" of the Organization is to be destroyed, its members imprisoned, and its mysteries uncovered.

- Remember the tale of Karasuma, where the two hooded men came and the king fled, the queen wept, and the knight killed himself. I think the two hooded men refer to Conan and Akai, while the king, queen, and knight refer to the Boss, Vermouth, and Rum, respectively.

- Second hint is what Ai always wants to say: "What I intended to create isn't poison but..." [a detective.] That is exactly what I think the BO wanted to create. Related to this is Silver Bullet, the name of the drug Haibara's parents created - which also happens to be a cocktail mix of Scotch and Vermouth (police + actress = detective). Which means that Conan can be considered half a member of the BO. The password to the APTX prototype on the Organization's computers, is the failed detective "Shelling Ford". This means that Shinichi, the Heisei Holmes, was the success(ful detective) they've been looking for.

- Ever since the start of the BO's drug research, all patients in the APTX list have been marked as dead. If what they wanted was a killing tool, they should have already succeeded long ago, yet they still persisted in research. This supports the fact that they want the test subjects to live. Even if they wholeheartedly try to kill their subjects, they select those who are really intelligent and have good genes and with potential to survive their onslaught. They try to artificially simulate the natural selection process. To increase genetic variability, they select targets with mixed descent or environment. Shinichi is born to a world-class actress and a mystery writer. Shiho is born to Japanese and British scientists. Shuichi is born to British agents (his father is of Japanese descent).
Haneda Koji is born under an aristocratic family.
A lot of BO members also have mixed descent like Akemi, Kir, Rye, Bourbon.

- Members aren't necessarily privy to the truth, regardless of rank. Even Gin probably doesn't know the true goal of the Organization, while Vermouth (and possibly
Rum
) does. I also think that the reason why Vermouth is the Boss' favorite, the BO's drug research, and
Haneda Koji
's death are all connected. I think it is possible that the BO didn't want him to die but either
Rum, Asaka, Amanda, or he himself
killed him, which is why even though the case is still unsolved, Gin calls it a screw-up (though that is also mostly due to the fact that the dying message points to the existence of the BO).

- I think that in the ending, the Boss would want him to solve some hundred year old murder case.

Dex-chan lover
@mangagon I think it's the opposite - I think the "true goal" of the Organization is to be destroyed, its members imprisoned, and its mysteries uncovered.

- Remember the tale of Karasuma, where the two hooded men came and the king fled, the queen wept, and the knight killed himself. I think the two hooded men refer to Conan and Akai, while the king, queen, and knight refer to the Boss, Vermouth, and Rum, respectively.

- Second hint is what Ai always wants to say: "What I intended to create isn't poison but..." [a detective.] That is exactly what I think the BO wanted to create. Related to this is Silver Bullet, the name of the drug Haibara's parents created - which also happens to be a cocktail mix of Scotch and Vermouth (police + actress = detective). Which means that Conan can be considered half a member of the BO. The password to the APTX prototype on the Organization's computers, is the failed detective "Shelling Ford". This means that Shinichi, the Heisei Holmes, was the success(ful detective) they've been looking for.

- Ever since the start of the BO's drug research, all patients in the APTX list have been marked as dead. If what they wanted was a killing tool, they should have already succeeded long ago, yet they still persisted in research. This supports the fact that they want the test subjects to live. Even if they wholeheartedly try to kill their subjects, they select those who are really intelligent and have good genes and with potential to survive their onslaught. They try to artificially simulate the natural selection process. To increase genetic variability, they select targets with mixed descent or environment. Shinichi is born to a world-class actress and a mystery writer. Shiho is born to Japanese and British scientists. Shuichi is born to British agents (his father is of Japanese descent).
Haneda Koji is born under an aristocratic family.
A lot of BO members also have mixed descent like Akemi, Kir, Rye, Bourbon.

- Members aren't necessarily privy to the truth, regardless of rank. Even Gin probably doesn't know the true goal of the Organization, while Vermouth (and possibly
Rum
) does. I also think that the reason why Vermouth is the Boss' favorite, the BO's drug research, and
Haneda Koji
's death are all connected. I think it is possible that the BO didn't want him to die but either
Rum, Asaka, Amanda, or he himself
killed him, which is why even though the case is still unsolved, Gin calls it a screw-up (though that is also mostly due to the fact that the dying message points to the existence of the BO).

- I think that in the ending, the Boss would want him to solve some hundred year old murder case.
Firstly, amazing theory. You looked into things quite thoroughly.
Secondly, if this is true then God damn this plot is amazing.

Aggregator gang
Damn, Gin's so good. He immediately realizes what happens and who the targetted suspect is.

Users who are viewing this thread