Detective Conan - Vol. 98 Ch. 1045 - The Meijin's Hand

Yeah but deducing it is one thing, but affirming it to each other, however, is another thing altogether.

Double-page supporter
@miraja that's exactly what I was thinking about the blender trick. I think that Conan got the idea from Genta hitting the gacha machine.

Double-page supporter
Honestly even I can't remember when Akai was confirmed to know Conan remembering their past together. Also isn't it weird that Conan still hasn't confirmed he's Kudo Shinichi to Akai even though it's so blatantly obvious and Akai is like one of the most powerful allies he could get, especially when they both worked together to fake his death? And Akai is making this pretty obvious. Conan can reveal it to a mere schoolboy who FUCKING BARELY HAS ANY EVIDENCE TO GO BY (just because he refuses for him to make an advance at Ran) (if you don't know who I'm talking about, it's the character that appeared a long time ago but is probably not even important anymore Eisuke, the brother of undercover CIA in BO Hidemi) but Conan can't reveal it to a FBI who he's worked with and there's more gain than harm in telling him, especially since he knows fully well the inners of BO being a part of them once AND is also targeted pretty heavily by the guy who poisoned him? I don't understand Conan's logic whatsoever....

Reading this again and I got to say the blender seems like a stretch. I mean the bakery lady could very well have laid the food on top of the toaster to warm it or the ice cream lady could have put ice cubes in her bag to keep it cool. Over all it is a good story but seems a little bit of a reach.

Users who are viewing this thread