Detective Conan - Vol. 99 Ch. 1058 - A Deduction Show on TV?!

Dex-chan lover
@vangstampede More likely the culprit gave them food poisoning. Kid overheard them at the convenience store and is repaying his debt by disguising as Yuusaku, after guessing they both ate the same food.

I thought I recall there was some regular cases where Kid indicated that he was suspicious of Conan and his potential of being Shinichi. I don't think we had anything outright as the movies showing this knowledge. Though having watched all the movies, I may be remembering things wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Sure... give us more filler. We only get 4-5 cases A YEAR at best, and half of them are irrevalent shit. Nice!

@Lqill Shinichi basically already told Kaito who his parents are, when he mentioned that his mother played Ryoma's sister, Otome (Chapter 733). Though to be fair, it could just have been an unknown theater piece, that info alone without knowing she is a famous actress wouldn't be enough. However, in this chapter, he must have overheard Yukiko and Conan's conversation, with the former adressing the latter as her son. So that he knows for sure outside of the movies makes sense.

it's kinda refreshing they use different approach again for case introduction. not the same kogoro being invited and the case happened on the spot.

I wonder if the author is feeling better now.
@Luna12345 The author is healthy, the breaks are to keep him healthy, not to make him recover.

I thought I recall there was some regular cases where Kid indicated that he was suspicious of Conan and his potential of being Shinichi.
@Isshou No, there is no such case in the manga.

However, in this chapter, he must have overheard Yukiko and Conan's conversation, with the former adressing the latter as her son.
@CRay Why does that mean he knows that Conan is Shinichi? Yukiko has passed off Conan as her secret second son before. In fact, Inspector Yamamura still thinks that Conan is Yukiko's son, since that was never cleared up for him.

he does know that Conan is Shinichi, in an earlier case, file 1018. He said two high school detectives in his thoughts, so yeah he knows.
@Luna12345 Just because KID calls him a "high school detective" doesn't mean that he knows that Conan is Shinichi Kudo who shrunk. There is no direct confirmation. But I guess we will see how it is in this case.

not the same kogoro being invited and the case happened on the spot.
@robeeboobee What you describe here only happened like, two times over the last 100 chapters.

Omg.. I thought we would not have another case until for another month. I am not ready for a new case. Oh boy.

Dex-chan lover
@Isshou Why didn't the culprit just lethally poison those two, tho? I mean, it's reeeeeeeeally easy to get lethal chemicals in Japan, at least the Japan in this manga, and the culprit managed to poison those two undetected. Why not just...kill them?

@Serinox If he heard everything (just my assumption), he also heard Yukiko call Conan Edogawa, apparently her and Yusaku's son despite different names, "Shin-chan". And comparing Yamamura to Kaito is like comparing me to Stephen Hawking.

Dex-chan lover
kid probably
also I find the stupidity of these genius parents really amusing

Dex-chan lover
Kaito kid, hype. I bet he bought one of the novels and came here to make a joke about it.

Users who are viewing this thread