Detective Conan - Vol. 99 Ch. 1058 - A Deduction Show on TV?!

Dex-chan lover
@vangstampede depends on how they got access to the restaurant. It'd be easer to spoil the food and just hit a wider swath of customers than to specifically poison two diners if you aren't the one preparing or serving their food. It seems their illness is food poisoning not a foreign poison being added to their food.

It is also possible it was supposed to be lethal but mistaking the dose or if they didn't eat all the poisoned food. Most poisoning still requires a fatal dose, even if it's normally a tiny amount.

I'm sure we'll find out when Shin-chan reveals who the culprit is.

Plus I doubt the author would ever set up a situation that would be fatal to the main character's parents.

I find it hard to swallow that Kudo and his mother would have a conversation about such sensitive matters in a grocery store where they can be (and obviously were) overheard easily, when there is always the looming threat of the BO trying to kill them (and one of the members being a master of disguise that can look like anybody), with her calling him "Shin" even. They are definitely getting sloppy with their precautions.

Interesting to see a team up of Kudo, his parents, and Kid, though.

Just what if the parents knew they were being followed by KID and wanted to talk to him privately so they came up with this plan?
They had great success in stopping BO plans with KID's help. So might be possible this is to lure him in to discuss with him without raising anyone's suspicions/attention.

Double-page supporter
Anyone else remember when Akai and Bourbon were fighting and Kudo's parents had them stop?
No?
Just me?
But for real what the hell happened there I want to know

Users who are viewing this thread