Devil Wants to Hug - Ch. 27 - Becoming the Spring God

Oh really sad, especially the last part. I do hope that everything will be alright. And thanks for the translations!

Oh my god, I love this story so much, it’s so breathtakingly beautiful and sad. Thank you for the update 🤧

Oh no, poor demon lord! I was wishing he was Li Zhu reincarnation but it’s not. Thank you for the update!

I can't believe it. I hope it's wrong. I hope there in an enjoyable twist where he is the one the demon lord is looking for. There go my tears...

So he was born with two soul or something? And when he went through the soul recasting, Li Zhu's soul was destroyed?

From what I understand, Li Zhu used the last of his soul to force himself to be reincarnated. When he was reborn, he was basically an empty shell. That's why as a baby and a toddler, he was mute and sickly. The fairy recast a soul in the body. Basically, put a new soul in the body. So it is a reincarnated body (that's why he has his powers and affection. So more like muscle memory) but it's a different soul. He really is not Li Zhu.

I cried when the demon cub start wailing... Gosh please give us some twist about the truth... 😭 😭😭 How painful to wait and hope for something that's long has vanished...

Users who are viewing this thread