Devilchi - Ch. 52 - For My Sister

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the fast uploads. Gotta keep this tiresome story moving before people forget whats even happening.

CAN I JUST SAY THANK YOU 😌😁.....I came across Devilchi by accident started reading it got to the last translated chapter was reading on MangaRock (if I can remember hadn't been updated in some) I can finally continue reading think am gonna have to start from the start as am lost 🤣😂

Dex-chan lover
yeah, Raphael being his mother at this point would be a pretty obvious 'plot twist' but who knows? It'd be cool imo

Fed-Kun's army
This manga really doesn't know what to be.. A bit of a shame.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter !

Dex-chan lover
Geeze, these angels are real trash. Clearly not paragons of truth and justice at the very least.

The double standards on these guys just boggle the mind.
• Half angel nearly kills multiple people and causes others to feel despair and anguish: Send him home.
• A demon causes a couple of people some minor, non-permanent harm: Instant death!
I don't know if the author actually believes the stuff they're spouting, but the angels are basically villains at this point.

Also: "Fuuto is actually a really kind person," that's why he only tried to kill one person himself and left two psychopaths to kill the others. 🙄

I feel sorry for the kid in a coma, but this isn't an excuse for killing someone, and they shouldn't accept it as such.

Fed-Kun's army
@HotChocolatte Sorry for the tag.

You happen to know someone/a group willing to pick up a series?
Sadly https://mangadex.org/title/44394/kimi-no-koto-ga-dai-dai-dai-dai-dai-suki-na-100-nin-no-kanojo was translated by jaimini's box that closed 2 days ago, and being a really enjoyable series I'm trying to find someone other to pick it up.

It's only 29 chapters atm, so if you know someone who could do it, that would be a really good new.

Group Leader
@Cavans99
When I found out Jaimini disbanded, my first thought was "Why don't I pick up 100 Girlfriends?" I absolutely love that manga. The issue is, I'm concerned another group would want to work on it (specifically Black Cat Scanlations, they're very closely tied with Jaimini, and they picked up Cuckoo's Fiancee when it was dropped. I've had issues with them before, we both planned to pick up a new MagaPoke series, and I had to drop it, as I just can't keep up with them). I also can't get the raws as fast as Jaimini did, as I have to rely on digital releases, rather than physicals.

So, I suppose, if no one touches it for another week or two, I'll grab it. I wouldn't worry about no one picking it up, though, as it's a very popular series.

Also, I recommend you DM me for this sort of thing, instead of the comments on a chapter, lol.

Edit: I just found out that XuN is picking it up.

Fed-Kun's army
@HotChocolatte
Ahahaha sorry, I always used this site only for reading and commenting so I didn't even know it was possible to send DMs.

Thanks for the reply, I contacted some scanalators I knew hoping to find someone interested in picking it up.
I really didn't expect that series to be this popular, really good news.

Dex-chan lover
I think it was kind of OK manga until this chapter. The writing here is so bad that I don't know where to start.

I really hate when the manga start giving some tragic back story to justify the actions of third rate villain like this. If the author wants to go to that direction, at least make his character an back story as interesting as Tomura from MHA; otherwise, just make him a straight up bad guy. It's more interesting that way.

I believe the author will follow typical shonen trope and turn this guy into MC's ally, but, no, there's no way I will like him because his excuse for killing Yomina is lame as f*ck. Aiming for promotion by killing a demon so that the higher up will listening his request? Yeah, that's definitely gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread