Devious Miss Crimson

Group Leader
M'yeah hi, Imma start uploading this trash
Small chapters so I'll upload every half a week, both ENG and ITA chaps
If I remember or something

Ok cool bye

Dex-chan lover
"and hey, what's the deal with antipasta? does it explode when it touches regular pasta? I mean come on!"

Group Leader
btw the reason im uploading these individually despite bein short instead of all at once is bc im an asshole

"Hold on!"

"With what?! Bitch I have no arms or legs!"

Hahaha! Man, this is low-key real funny. Between this and the "go back one panel" is exactly the kind of humor I like.

Group Leader
m'yeah hi figured it was about time for me to address something very obvious
these are very short chapters with a fairly speedy pace
reason because i was under a deadline and had to limit myself to 70 pages total
i had it in mind to make an "encore" version of DMC with expanded sections and a higher page count but i figured that would be effort and time best spent on new projects

hope you like the garbage ok bye

m'yeah hi figured it was about time for me to address something very obvious
these are very short chapters with a fairly speedy pace
reason because i was under a deadline and had to limit myself to 70 pages total
i had it in mind to make an "encore" version of DMC with expanded sections and a higher page count but i figured that would be effort and time best spent on new projects

hope you like the garbage ok bye
Consider this, by calling your work "garbage" you also insult readers and fans of said "garbage". I may be biased because I actually loved the art style and quite unique story, but I can't say I enjoy reading garbage. So I hope you can change your perspective at least a little bit.

Group Leader
Consider this, by calling your work "garbage" you also insult readers and fans of said "garbage". I may be biased because I actually loved the art style and quite unique story, but I can't say I enjoy reading garbage. So I hope you can change your perspective at least a little bit.
S'all in jest im actually fairly happy with how it all came out despite limitations, really glad you enjoyed it

Users who are viewing this thread