DHM - Dungeon + Harem + Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is even going on?!?! This is so jumbled I don't understand shit. Didn't the knight bitch come to release him? Then some rando ass ninja comes and he's still in prison? Why? What the fuck is going on? This is an actual dumpster fire wth

I know this Story partly, made me depressed for a long time.

In the novel, the gramps actually explains his story. He was summoned when the present princess mother was the queen and summoner. But the queen's mom and pops were dead.
The gramps and queen fell in love and the gramps fought to monsters or/and rejuvenated the economy(can't remember how this was). The nobles didn't like a commoner hero getting power so they helped the uncle who already killed 5 of his wife. The uncle in secret raped the queen and forced her to sleep with him by backmailing her with the hero's safety. Finally, the hero found out after uncle became king, brought an army to fight him when in the throne room queen states she is pregnant and not kill the uncle. Hero loses hope and is framed as a betrayer and put in prison.

Stopped reading after this and had forgotten about this until now.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. The woman came to release him from prison and didn't die in the assassination attempt. So why the hell was he still in prison?

@bythos already told the story to some extent. I will tell the next part.

The old dude kept thinking that the queen betrayed him when he saw the ntr scene and ran away and came back with a rebellion. If he just barged in and stopped the rape, the story would have been different. But instead, he ran away and came back when it was already too late(she became pregnant). And fun fact, the noble who killed 5 of his previous wives actually loved the queen (one of the reasons the queen is still alive even though the previous wives are dead) but couldn't make her love him back. The queen still loves the old dude which is one of the reasons the dude is still alive. And the old dude didn't realize it until the gay dude told him. So, the old dude finally gathered courage for one last time and helped the others escape. That's what happened in this chapter. I guess they wanted to end the ntr and flashback with a single chapter which is the reason for this trainwreck.

Dex-chan lover
@SUBARU ty for the info but the trainwreck that i cant understand is the knight lady that came to release the mc before the assassin dumbass showed up, like where is she? she literally disappeared, and it been days how come the princess hasnt sent anyone else to save him?

@Hollow7f @AlphaFlow The female knight, Victoire, came to release MC but an assassin attacked them. Victoire was trying to save MC but MC thought that she was trying to kill him along with the assassin. So, he flew from custody. And he was brought back to jail on the charge of fleeing away from the custody by the gay dude. The princess is pretty useless, so she couldn't save MC. If even someone with authority like the princess couldn't save MC, what can Victoire do after that? The start of this story is pretty dark and stupid. Oh, by the way, the gay dude regularly rapes the four prisoners other than MC. And also
Maggot dies. MC manages to kill the gay dude though. What I can't understand is, after all the dark stuff he went through, he brushes it off like nothing and starts acting like a pervert again(You know, the same personality when he first came to the world.)

Dex-chan lover
@SUBARU
maggot dies?! and he just goes back to being a pervert assshole?, welp thats enough for me im out, ty for the info

@SUBARU - had actually skipped it in the manga to the end when I started getting flashbacks of the novel. So didn't actually read it but just glossed over the pics. Guess it did explain it somewhat but they didn't want to turn this into an NTR doujin so it was cut short.

@Touje- You're welcome

Aggregator gang
Depressing so far, I’m guessing the princess didn’t have permission to summon and that’s why she’s completely ineffective.

She basically ordered a nuke, refused delivery and no one wants to go to the depot to collect. Guess they don’t need it (him)

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck just happened? everything was so disorganized and all over the place. Total garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread