Diana Is a Strange Mermaid - Ch. 9

i don't know if its just me but it looks really looks like it was Upscaled by AI. the smalle Panels look horrible to the point you can't make even out what it is supposed to be. and its not the first chapter that looks like that.
Noticed that as well. Definition/sharpness on rounded edges is noticeably degraded, and smaller details (e.g. faces on bg characters) are smudged. Distracted me a little tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Super happy to see this back. Cutest couple of idiots ever.

@nicescans
Is there a missing page here ? The chapter goes from a right page numbered 8 to another right page numbered 10. Seems weird.

edit: you don't have a page 9 on the chapter on your website either

edit2: looking a bit more into it, I found the raws for the chapter and there is indeed a page 9 there that didn't make it to this chapter.

edit3: oh wow, there was also a page 16 that got forgotten

for anyone curious here is p9 :

doecbn.webp

and p16 :

q7qfbz.webp

Last edited:
Group Leader
Super happy to see this back. Cutest couple of idiots ever.

@nicescans
Is there a missing page here ? The chapter goes from a right page numbered 8 to another right page numbered 10. Seems weird.

edit: you don't have a page 9 on the chapter on your website either

edit2: looking a bit more into it, I found the raws for the chapter and there is indeed a page 9 there that didn't make it to this chapter.

edit3: oh wow, there was also a page 16 that got forgotten

for anyone curious here is p9 :

doecbn.webp

and p16 :

q7qfbz.webp
Thanks for the heads up, I updated the correct page order both here and on the website, sorry about that~

Fed-Kun's army
i don't know if its just me but it looks really looks like it was Upscaled by AI. the smalle Panels look horrible to the point you can't make even out what it is supposed to be. and its not the first chapter that looks like that.

it was, there are visual artifacts to attest to it.

Users who are viewing this thread