DICE: The Cube That Changes Everything - Ch. 357 - HAND (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Yea fk this author seriously lol.
This quickly degraded into a dragged out boring series.
I should have dropped this ages ago but only kept reading because it was more original than most of the shit floating around on the internet.
However with this pacing I can't be bothered to continue reading.
Dropping for now, will probably come back to read the last 10 chapters when the series is over.

Aggregator gang
I wonder: between this and One Piece, who will last the longer? (And, no I don't say that OP is bad (even if I don't like it, I found that the quality was pretty consistent))

FINALLY
Took him 6 chapters (7 technically) to CLOSE HIS HAND

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter is rated lower than this chapter over at naver. Don't get your hopes up that he's moved an inch.

Dex-chan lover
Man, whatever, I will agree that this is a little dragged out, but I think the theming and character has been consistent in this, and I'm still interested how this will all shake out.

Finally, feelings like things are picking up. Even if it's not immediate... There is a clear sense of anticipation for whatever is next

Fed-Kun's army
I like the message. There are no special people. Special people are only the lucky ones

Who ever dragging this shit out can go to hell for making this one scene longer. From all that chapter, they're still in one place

Users who are viewing this thread