Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Kobayashi Maru. He beat Kobayashi Maru. That's an unbeatable level, and he did it.

Double-page supporter
Ummm, something tells me those 2 girls are not from Earth. That reasoning is quite impressive, but not all that uncommon if you think about it.

Dex-chan lover
@suzubelle
It could've been something as simple as letting him fail once to show him how badly he messes up , and then try to convince him to listen to them more

Dex-chan lover
sorry boss, but my anxiety wouldn't allow me to join any group chat and embarrass myself with shitty communication skills

Fed-Kun's army
“Set to fail”

What a surprise, shady company that involves selling the soul actually setting its own customers up for failure.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the legitimate means of beating the Kobayashi-Maru scenario.

99.9975% of Discord servers are full of disgusting filth. The few that aren't tend to have about one comment every six hours, and even if you reply immediately to someone, you may not get another response for days.

Dex-chan lover
This discord joining advertisement is making me want to join...

But I only use my discord when I need to voice chat for a raid in an MMO I'm playing lol

@Wreavant Seriously. I mean it's not surprising of a company that throws its employees into life or death situations and refuses to answer any questions, but it's nice to know that them screwing over everyone they work with is intentional.

Users who are viewing this thread