Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

RIP AND TEAR!!
KILL THEM ALL
wait its irl world, cant be rush or Mr. popo will pouring in
:<

Awesome series glad you guys picked it up. Was disappointed when it was dropped so thnx so much for picking it up!

man the art of this season is so lame, Idk why they change the artist from season 1

ah the update speed is nice, thank you so much :> just wish the chapter was longer ;-;

I love you for translating this, I hate the feeling of having to wait for more, I WANT MOOOOOOREEEEEE, But thanks for the translation and all the work

Dex-chan lover
Those guys know that contract is automatically voided right? You can't actually legally sell you body away in most advanced nations. In least they live in some third world country? In least shes dead and giving her body to science which is legally fine in my home nation.
Basically, Debt doesn't work that way.

The art is all over the place this chapter.

Hooo, I absolutely loved his glare. You show them! The chief looks interested now.

The art is a bit confusing. Did he knock the dude out or did he kill him?

Last chapter: I hope you wont need to use this power
Literally 30 secs later.

@GhostDevil Legally yeah. But they are a gang and have guns and money. Unless you want to live the rest of your life under some especial protection service, or leave to a far away place, there is not much that the authorities can do for you.
What will they do? Arrest all those people that have been free for years even though they were always involved in criminal activities?

@gaida I think he just knocked him out

Dex-chan lover
@CinderKin
I said that because they were presenting that document as if it was legitimate but it literally cannot be, so i was confused why they were bothering with it since only the uneducated and idiotic would believe them.

Fed-Kun's army
"I'm taking to your boss, boy, not the cheap hired help." - thoughts on the rent-a-minion opening his mouth/giving opinion when not asked for.😡

And another thought. There are other ways to "kill" your opponent... hopefully the MC just "killed" any credibility the boss felt for the thug who earned a broken nose.

Users who are viewing this thread