Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Girl, chill the fuck out! Nearly everyone has an interest in sex and there are many people who use sex toys! And women are actually even more likely to own them than men in most of the world.

Double-page supporter
@Varler It isn't really that easy to say to other people that you deal in sex toys especially in conservative asian countries.
You would usually be proud to say you are a doctor or any professional but sex toys?
Imagine talking to your soon to be in-laws about it.
I'm guessing it's an asian thing?

This chapter make me laugh hard 🤣🤣
Thank you for the chapter

Aggregator gang
That's an amusing and amazing cover ploy. That lady boss sure loves digging him deeper while 'helping' him.

I wouldn't buy it though. No way i'd have let family debt hit rock bottom like that. Better to pay it off and live with the scorn, then let everything crash and burn, pay it off, and live with the scorn.

Also, "say what you want, i'm rich you losers" is a perfectly fine deflection.

Sis is not too bright.

Dex-chan lover
They made a really convincing story

The employee blushing made it more convincing lol

No one will be suspicious of that kind of company lol

Sis became Strobon for a sec there

Oh Lord this chapter was absolutely priceless! I was wondering what kind of convincing cover story they would come up with for him but this was way better then anything I could come up with! XD

And seriously poor him. He just lost all of the respect his sister had for him in an instant! XD

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hypocritical of her when she sold herself into the sex trade. He's gotta make money somehow, same as her.

@Rathendar
Just say that until recently, nearly all profit went to repaying loans (which is more or less what the guy said to explain why the MC didn't act rich).

Double-page supporter
I'd say starting your own profitable manufacturing business is something to be proud of be it sex toys or something mundane

Users who are viewing this thread