Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Group Leader
You guy should know that a hostess doesn't mean prostitute. We know that some hostess do prostitute too but it's not all of them. They just trying to sell wine to their customer and drinking with them.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf??????
Looks who's talking, the person who was about to be a prostitute.
That's fucking stupid....

@Kanika I’m pretty sure people who were willing to loan her ₩40,000,000 were just gonna make her sell wine to customers. Yeah I’d bet she was about to prostitute herself. So she really has no place treating her savior the way she did.

Dex-chan lover
"You pervert! You saved me from à life of constant rape ! How dare you sell sextoys?!

She was about to be a fuckpuppet for all the dudes from the ugly bastard tag and she's acting like this?

Just get a new sister smh.

Double-page supporter
Man I hate those 2 demons (90% sure they're some kind of evil soul stealing beings)

Double-page supporter
Such wow I wonder if other CEO of adult "entertainment" can say it to their family. Must be quite hard with a conservative one.

Dex-chan lover
People are way over reacting to the sister. The sister is an idiot, on pretty much everything she does, but I really doubt she is serious about what she said at the end of this chapter, she's just shocked is all, chill out people.

Also for @Azsy @MiiaBestWaifu @BlueOnAir @need4speedrazor6 and anyone else saying she was going to be a prostitute or get raped. WE as the audience know that, and anyone with street smarts knows that. But the sister, you can tell by how she acted, she did not know that. (And some people in the comments section didn't know that either obviously when they were complaining at why the brother was mad). It's obvious that the sister knows just about nothing of the darker things in the world, she didn't even realize what an 'adult toy company' was at the start. So she definently didn't realize how bad a situation she put herself in. Which is probably why bro was so mad cause he knew she didn't think things through.

Fed-Kun's army
Sister reacted like 9/10 people outside the business, knowing about their friend's work.

Group Leader
o_O they're adding comedy into it too.

She's so extreme though... as expected of a character who needs to make mistakes for her brother to fix.
Maybe he'll find more friends and family he needs to help soon.

Users who are viewing this thread