Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Supporter
South Korea seems to need sex ed and positivity. 😑

On the bright side, she actually believes the story and that his money's legal.

Tonal shift is really weird

We went from the sister almost selling her self into sexual slavery, a home invasion by gangsters to a wacky exchange about adult toy company. The sister should be in disarray.

Dex-chan lover
"haha I was gonna sell my body for money but you supposedly making some dildos for money is disgusting and I'll ostracize you for it" makes less than no sense.

Aggregator gang
That went pretty fast from raping and organ harvesting by organized crime to adult toy manufacturer scum of the earth in the eyes of the sister.

Double-page supporter
As long as the millions fly through the door everything is gucci, right?

Aggregator gang
This sister is a bitch whose reasonings make no sense. Don’t even bother with her MC

EDIT: I’ve changed my mind, it just seems that she’s shocked, is all

Double-page supporter
I've always wondered, does hentai artists tell their family they draw hentai manga?

Dex-chan lover
wtf this niga paid your 40m bill and now you act like he's scum? You're the scum yourself. Pot calling the kettle black. No offense but showing a shitty attitude when your debt and body gets paid is a nono from me. I will beat you to death.

You find a note left by The God of Binge Reading herself! Remember adventurer, adult toys are fun only when used appropriately and safe. Your lower regions much like the rest of your body are susceptible to all manor of disease and injury. Use protection not just as a contraceptive, but to prevent stds. Lastly, remember to wash adult toys thoroughly after use and to use lube. Lubricants help to prevent dangerous accidents such as rupturing and rash from occurring. As always! Have fun. Be good!

Users who are viewing this thread