Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 3 Ch. 82

Umm... what happened to the translation in this chapter? Was it translated by a dwarf?

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't it be with big power comes big responsibility?

Dex-chan lover
One thing that bothers me is the fact that they were able to build those defences in less than a month. Not because of manpower, but because of the resources. Unless the dwarves shit stone bricks, they would either have to mine the stones and process them into building blocks or destroy buildings made with stones to make the towers. Sure, they could have used the broken pieces of the wall, but they made several towers with small walls. Same for the wood things. They are in a fucking desert. They had already scrapped the wagons to create tools. Do the dwarves also pee tree seeds that grow to adulhood in one day?

Even if there was a mine in the mountains, they would still need to mine, transport and process a shitton of stones to build the towers. It might seem like something small, but it's sad that this tries to put constrains into what the MC can do to only pull out some bs like this out of thin air. Trees would need to be chopped and processed, wood from other buildings and tools would need to be scrapped and then processed. Well, I guess that if you had a mine and a forest, you could put most of the people to work there and get it done fast, then it's only a question about how fast can they then process the materials into something useful for building...

Users who are viewing this thread