Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 4 Ch. 131

i liked all of the characters... idk if i can root for mc but we shall see; cant wait to see the reactions of the operators: will they praise or be slightly disgusted by his fcking inhumanity.. i get a feeling when they say you sell your soul in a contract its not literal and hes just losing his soul through the trials, which is a nice ideal world but in reality hes probably gonna be like these guys and get his life relived

I love that the MC has the bravery to acknowledge that this was his sin, and how he is not running away from the truth. Very good chapter.

This is really raising the drama. I like the tension, despite believing it'll work out in the end.
I'm still quite worried how it'll play out!

I don't feel he has committed any crime since the world is just a project or simulation of what has already transpired ...tho in a different way.

Fed-Kun's army
can someone explain why he betrayed Cron?
Like, I get that he wants control of the group, but why is it relevant to getting rid of him?
Sure, he's mentally unstable like the hero, but even the mc was able to direct the hero to become better.

It feels like Adis is only betraying Cron because he can from his skill

Aggregator gang
you gotta wonder what the outcome would be if he didn't poison the wine since Cron really liked him right before that.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess the plot is that MC is getting more and more corrupted by Adis's storyline and this is exaggerated by his special skill empathy?

@SweatyBrie

What you said was completely true, MC should not have betrayed Cron.

I also feel like he's doing it just because he can, but his end goal is truly to go ahead and rule the whole crew so he can take over, which is also overshadowed by his complete commitment personality. He chose one route, and he can't turn back, so he's going to stay on that route till the very end.

Dex-chan lover
@Phantoxic @SweatyBrie Cron is too dangerous and unpredictable to be left alive, and situations are diffrent here, while hero was forced to become murder, Cron can't life without killing, there is no becoming better for him.

Well also MC has a grudge because the first test he was put in, when he almost got rape, he uses the way cron is as an excuse, but i think the betrayal is more about revenge than for clearing the stage

Users who are viewing this thread